Chapter 4: The Last Drop

Vi opened the door of The Last Drop and we all walked inside the bar. There were a lot of people in the bar, but that wasn't unusual. The Last Drop was the most popular bar in the entire undercity.

The bar was filled with people who were either normal undercity residents, or maybe bounty hunters, and overall people with weapons. Here in the undercity live people because they can't afford to live in Piltover, but because of that they have to fight for their lives every day to survive here not like in Piltover.

We all went to our room under the bar and sit down on the couches. I sat down on the couch and curled my legs under me and put my hands on my knees. Then Powder sat down next to me on my left.

Vi: Vander learns none of this.

Mylo: No worries there. Powder took care of the evidence.

Powder: I tried, okay? You don't get it. You're older, you're bigger. It, it isn't fair.

Y/N: She's right about that Mylo.

Mylo: So stick with us! Both of you. Take a punch or two.

Y/N: Mylo I said stop-

Before I could finish we heard door open. And there was standing at the top of the stairs was Vander, our father figure. He is the one ho saved me, Powder and Vi from the bridge.

Vander: Everyone all right?

I felt Powder leaning her head on my left shoulder. I and Powder shred a strong bond. We are the same age, except I am 3 months older then her. I remember when we were 8 years old Powder sometimes had nightmares and I comfort her and she did the same to me when I had nightmares. Sometimes this still happens.

Mylo: Never better.

Vander: Good.

There was a small pause.

Vander: I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion and a foot chase topside? Five children fleeing the scene.

There was another pause.

Vander: What the hell were you thinking?

Vi: That we can handle a real job.

Vander: A real job?

Vi: We got our own tip, planned a route, nobody even saw.

Vander: You blew up a building.

Vi: That wasn't-

Vander: Did you even stop to think about what could have happened to you? Eh? To them?

He pointed to us. Powder then grabbed my left hand. She didn't like what was going on, even I didn't like the feeling I felt.

Vi was silent. Not just Vi the hole room. Vander was disappointed in us.

Vander: Where did you even get this tip?

Y/N: We just heard it at Benzo's shop. I said quietly.

Vander: From?

Y/N & Powder: Little Man.

Vander sighed heavily. Vi then quickly got up from her chair.

Vi: I took us there. If you wanna be mad, be mad at me. But you're the one who always says we have to earn our place in this world.

Vander: I also told you time and time again, the Northside's off-limits. We stay out of Piltover's business.

Vi: Why? They've got plenty, while we're down here scraping together coins. When did you get so comfortable living in someone else's shadow?