Chapter 17: Overcast

It's been a year since Piltover last faced one of the biggest terrorist attacks in last 60 years. The attack was carried out by Zaun. The attack took place in Piltover Council. Around the time of 20:35 Zaun aimed a deadly rocket directly into the Council. The attack killed almost everyone in the building, only three people survived, but with critical injuries. The survivors where Jayce Tails, Cassandra Kiramman and the inventor of Piltover Viktor.

This tragedy started a war between Piltover and Zaun again, which last ended between them 11 years ago. Everything went down hill, Piltover economy went incredibly down, the academy had to go on lockdown, due to the attacks of Zaun people in Piltover streets. But when the attack on the Council happened everyone had the same question, who from Zaun did shoot the rocket missile at the Council? Piltover soon found out who did the attack on the Council.

They found out the ones responsible for the attack were Jinx and Y/N, aka X. As soon as Piltover got the news, they split the Enforcers into two big groups. The first one was tasked with fighting in the war, while the other group was protecting the people of Piltover and trying to catch Jinx and Y/N. But the second group had a small problem, because it's been year since someone saw Jinx and Y/N.

The only ones who saw them year ago was enforcer Caitlyn Kiramman and Jinx's sister Violet, aka Vi. Since then nobody saw them ever again, like they vanished from this world. It's been a really hard year for both of the sides, as well as for Vi. She now lived in Piltover with her girlfriend Caitlyn Kiramman in the Kiramman's mansion. Vi lived a happy live with her girlfriend, but she still was trying her hardest to find her two siblings even though it felt like she would never succeed.

Vi was in her's and Caitlyn's room looking out of the window. She was looking at many buildings that looked more fancier then the ones in Zaun. She was thinking about that day she last time saw Jinx and Y/N.

Vi: *sighs* Where are you two? I miss you. Even though you did bad thing, I still want to see you. I hope that Y/N kept his promise and is watching over her.

Before she could say more the door of the room opened and coming in was her girlfriend Caitlyn. Vi turned around and smiled.

Vi: Hey cupcake.

Caitlyn: Hi darling.

They both hug each other and then sheared small kiss between them. Then they let go of the hug.

Vi: So, how was your day?

Caitlyn: *sighs* Not much, just some paper work. And you?

Vi: not much. Do you know something about-

Caitlyn: Sorry Vi, but no we don't have anything new about Jinx and Y/N.

Vi then let out a big sigh and went to her bed and sat on it. Soon after Caitlyn sat next to her.

Caitlyn: I Know they mean lot to you, but we both know that they're most wanted in Piltover for what they did.

Vi: They we're my siblings, they're the only part of my family that I had.

Caitlyn: But Y/N wasn't your brother?

Vi: He was, even though he doesn't came from the same blood as me and Powder, he was always my and Powder's brother.

Caitlyn: Yeah, but the enforcers can't find them anywhere in Piltover and Zaun, they must left and went to a different place to live in.

Vi: I don't think that.

Caitlyn: What?

Vi: I don't think that, I think they are hiding somewhere in Piltover or Zaun.

Caitlyn: But how? We searched the almost hole Piltover and we couldn't find them.