Chapter 19: Dealings

Piltover was silent place now, due to the Progress Day ending and everyone went home to spent their time with their parents, children, friends and loved ones. Even though Piltover didn't have the best time, due to the war between them and Zaun, but at least this anniversary wasn't a disappointment for the people of Piltover.

Only one thing happened. Someone sprayed one of the wall's of The Council building, and that someone was one of the most wanted people in whole Piltover. The ones who committed this crime was non other then Jinx and X aka Y/N.
They were partners in the crime that we're wanted in this city for so long, even before the newest war between the two cities. They managed to escape, but there was one person that saw them, before the enforcers tried to capture them.

That person was one of the helpers of the enforcer, her name was Vi. Everyone from the enforcers knew her, due to her having her red hair and because of the fact, she was from the undercity. She's even dating Caitlyn Kiramman one of the enforcer's. But today she attacked one of the enforcer's when they tried to capture Jinx and Y/N. Now she was in the residence of Kiramman's. She was in her and her girlfriend room talking with her.

Caitlyn: Vi what we're you think? Are you crazy?

Vi: They shouldn't have followed me!

Caitlyn: That wasn't their prob- *sigh* Their where doing their job.

Vi: Yeah, but if they gave me more time, maybe I would have a peaceful conversation, but they had to ruin it.

Caitlyn: And what would you say to them?

Vi: I don't know, maybe regain their trust back.

Caitlyn: Vi there are now different people then you used to know them.

Vi: Don't say that, Powder is still in there.

Caitlyn: Vi I know how you feel, but you can't change her. She had decided who she is now, and same did Y/N.

Vi didn't know how to respond to her, all she could do is stare at her. But that didn't last long, due to the door opening. They both looked towards the door and saw a man. Vi knew who he was, due to her knowing he once fight with a giant hammer. The man in the door was none other than Jayce Talis.

Caitlyn: Jayce? What are you doing here?

Jayce then pointed his finger towards Vi.

Jayce: We are going to have a talk.

He then turned around and went to the living room of Caitlyn's home. Vi still with angry face followed him to the living room. When they got there, Jayce started talking.

Jayce: Do you know what have you done?

Vi: I don't know what I've done. Maybe I would know if your enforcers gave me more time.

Jayce: *sighs* You let them escape. And you attacked enforcer. Do you know how much you have do-

Vi: Ohh, Look who's talking, the same person who didn't have balls to fight face to face with Silco.

Jayce: *groans* Vi, this isn't what we we're talking about. So I'm going to ask again, why did you let them escape? And why did you attack one of the enforcer's?

Vi: I tried to reasoning with them, but she looked like... that doesn't matter. And why did I punch the enforcer? Well because the enforcers ruined the moment between me, Powder and Y/N. Who even send them there?

Jayce: You tried to reason with them? You tried to reason with two most wanted people in the whole Piltover. And you meant Jinx and Y/N aka X.

Vi: *scoffs* You don't understand.