Chapter 10: Mistakes will Happen

This days was rough. When I woke up Jinx told me that she wanted to create something and if could help her out. Of course I said yes, because if I wouldn't she would do on me her puppy eyes and I can't resized that.

Jinx: Boring. Boring. Wow. Super boring. She was saying while looking through book she had.

I was sitting in front of her and waiting if she would find the things she was looking for her.

Jinx: Here we go!

She then immediately closed the book and looked at her invention.

Jinx: It's all about these runes. They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway.

She was saying these information to me, but I felt she was telling it to Mylo of Claggor that she could only see.

Y/N: Yeah, I know a little bit about, but not much.

Jinx: To the realm of heebie-jeebies. And this... Turns it on.

She then placed the blue crystal in her invention, she then turned it on.

Jinx: So... here goes.

After she did she huffed. Before anyone could say anything, the invention sent a big explosion and send us backwards. I then opened my eyes to see blue and white. Immediately I remembered that day when everything changed and I started seeing things. I saw Mylo, Claggor,Vander and Vi, then I saw me and Jinx, we'll at that time Powder falling from the

building because of the explosion, but this time we landed hard on the ground and we started bleeding from our heads.
I then closed my eyes and after few seconds opened them again and I finally didn't saw blue and white or the others. I got up and started hearing sobbing. I then saw Jinx on her knees, she then looked at me.

Jinx: No! No! It was a mistake! It was a mistake.

Before I could say anything she ran.

Y/N: Jinx!

But she was already gone.

Y/N: *in my head* Oh, no, no, no, she thinks about the same night everything went down I need to find her quick, before something's goes wrong. But we're she would be? I know.

I got up and started running to my location I needed to go. I went through The Last Drop's back door and went to the place were we used to go play games, or were BD killed his first victim, the arcade. When I finally got there, the main door was opened so she already here. I opened the door slowly and went in.

Y/N: Jinx! Where are you?

Jinx: Hey... Y/N.

I turned around and I saw her behind me, but she was sitting behind the main door. I walked to her and sit next to her.

Y/N: Hi... is everything alright?

She didn't answer me. I then grabbed her left hand.

Jinx: I... I don't know a made a mistake. Please don't be mad.

I was shocked from this information.

Y/N: *giggled* Why would I be mad at you? For doing a mistake? No, you did mistake that's all, everyone do mistakes.

I then grabbed on of hers checks, she then looked at me.

Y/N: Not everything will work at first try. Do you remember when you struggled with your first bombs?

She nodded.

Y/N: The fist bomb didn't worked at first try, but over time they did all because you didn't gave up.