Chapter 16: Decision

Vi slowly opened her eyes. She had a very rough day, due to so many things happened to her this day. She visited Caitlyn's home, then she left her and went back to undercity. She then met up with one of the topsiders that in a past few years made a reputation in Piltover, his name was Jayce. He then gave Vi giant mining gauntlets and both of them trying to infiltrate place where Shimmer was mining. Both of them go into a fight with the people that were at the place.

But then Jayce accidentally killed a boy with his giant hammer. That boy wasn't your typical boy in Zaun, he was younger brother of Alex. When everything went down hill, the mother of the boy yelled at Jayce and went to breakdown, because she lost both of her sons in a past few days. From this moment she couldn't live the same live again, her son Alex was killed by BD and now her second son died because of high ranked topsider.

Jayce then left Vi and she then went to The Last Drop and there she met Sevika. Both of them started fighting each other with the fight being fair enough, because Sevika had her robotic arm that could turn into a sharp blade, while Vi had her giant mining gauntlets that could knock out easily anyone who stand in her way. Their fight was very tense, but in the end Vi managed to win over Sevika, unfortunately her right gauntlet was pretty damaged from the fight.
Due to their fight the bar was little bit destroyed inside. But before Vi could left the bar, someone knocked her out. The only thing that she could hear was someone saying" Bravo, sis".

She immediately recognize that it was her sister saying these words, but she couldn't reply due to getting knocked out by her. Now she was tied to a chair. She tried freeing her self, but to no avail. She looked down and she saw a sparker that was the only source of light in the entire place around her. After that Vi heard music box playing in background. Then she heard her sister talking.

Jinx: Really thought I buried this place. She then let out a sigh.

Vi then looked up and saw her sister on top of destroyed rooftop, but due to dark of this place she could see her full.

Jinx: But I should have know better.

She began going down from the destroyed rooftop.

Vi: Powder?

Jinx: Nothing ever stays dead.

Vi: Are we alone?

Jinx: For now.

Vi gasped because her sister was more near her.

Jinx: Maybe forever. Wanna know a secret?

There was a small pause.

Jinx: Silco thinks he made Jinx, with all his rants and his hard-won lessons.

Vi was looking around her trying to see her sister, but she just couldn't.

Jinx: Excise your doubts, Jinx. Be what they fear, Jinx. Like everything was the same as when Vander left him.

She then walked out of the shadows into the light, now she could see her.

Jinx: But he didn't make Jinx. You did.

Vi then sadly looked down away from her before speaking.

Vi: I'm sorry, Powder. I never meant to leave you and Y/N.

Jinx then disappeared into the shadows again.

Jinx: You never left. I always heard you. Shadows in the streets, prickles on the back of my neck. Your and Y/N's voice. Pushing me. Picking me up when all the colors were black.

Jinx: You and my Y/N are the reason I'm still alive.

Vi: I spent so many nights in that shitty prison. On the freezing floor, hungry, bloody, counting the hours.