Chapter 9: Victim

Piltover and Zaun always had a interesting relationship between them. Piltover was always the city of progress and Zaun was always the place of rotting. When I was a child I always wanted to make both of the cities equal, but now when I'm 19 years old I still didn't now if that was possible. I always tried, but it didn't ever worked, even though Jinx's always said to me that one day I could do it, but I don't know.

Jinx: Are you okay Y/N?

I snapped back to reality. We we're at the moment in Piltover, outside of a burning building the we set on fire and we put bombs from the ceiling.

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay, just thinking about one thing, nothing else.

After I finished, we saw enforcers going to the burning building. When all of them were in the building, Jinx started talking through a voice changer that se had.

Jinx: Help. In here, please. Help me.

She giggled and I did to little bit. Of course she moved the voice changer away from her mouth so it wouldn't pick up our giggles.

Jinx: Help. It's so hot, please. I'm trapped. I'm a helpless little girl, and I've set the building on fire.

The voice changer started to altering the voice. One of the enforcer's saw the monkey drawing that Jinx draw and started shouting a the other enforcers to come back.

Jinx: By accident. Totally by accident. Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye.

Then the bombs went off and the building exploded.

I looked in aw at the explosion.

Y/N: Jinx, you're getting better and better with those bombs.

Jinx: Oh...hmm... thanks. She then blushed and looked away.

Y/N: Come on let's go-

Jinx: Wait. I want to visit one more place.

Y/N: Where would that be?

—————————————————————

Now we we're in another building and we where trying to find some specific room.

Y/N: Why are we here?

Jinx: Remember those blue crystals that I had one time?

I was shocked from this information. The same blue crystals that had the power to destroy entire building.

Y/N: Yeah, how could I forget.

Jinx: We're here to find one, but this one if way more powerful then the other ones.

I smiled at her.

Y/N: Okay lead the way.

I then followed Jinx. After 5 minutes we finally found the room with the blue crystal in it. We went in to the room, Jinx then grabbed the crystal and I grabbed some papers that had important information about the crystal. I then found some papers that were about criminals that were wanted. Jinx then opened window and we then escaped and head it home.

Jinx: That was easy, but at the same time fun.

Y/N: Yeah, but you could do it on your own.

Jinx then looked at me and grabbed my left hand.

Jinx: Yeah, but it's way more fun with you.

I then looked away from her because I blushed from what she said.

Y/N: *in my head* Why I'm feeling this way? What does that mean? Does it mean that I'm in.... No, no, no we're just good friends that's all. Or not? I'm not good at this.