Chapter 20: Confrontation

Every single city has some type of stories that weren't told. Undercity had some stories that were unique. Example the story about the psychotic killer that was called BD. He killed innocent people, because he wanted to give X clues about his next attacks and more,

but at the end, when he thought that his plan would be complete, he was burned down with the ruins of the old cannery. Zaun was The City of Iron and Glass, while Piltover was the City of progress and it had some stories that most people of Piltover didn't even know about.

——————————————————

It was night time in Piltover and everyone was heading home from there jobs. Most people would spend there time with there families after the long day for work, but there were few people who didn't have this routine. In one of the largest skyscrapers in the whole Piltover something else was going one.

In one of the many room in the skyscraper was complete darkness. There wasn't any source of light, but it wasn't due to someone wouldn't be home, it was because the person wanted to have this much dark in his room. The person was looking through a window in his room. He was looking on the whole city. He always would like to stare from his window and watch what was going one outside.

But soon after a blue light, light up in the middle of the room and started making some type of sound. The person turned around and went towards it. Then he sat down on the floor and rested his head on his right knee. He then pressed a blue button that was on the right of the light. After he pressed the button the light turned out to be a hologram.

???: What is it Yoro?

Yoro: The Council finally did as you requested.

???: Good. Have they started tracking Jinx and Y/N yet?

Yoro: They had sent the tracker to try and track them down.

???: Alright.

Yoro: Can I ask you something?

???: Sure, Yoro.

Yoro: Do you think it's a good idea to let a wolf... or a wolf man to track them? Isn't it dangerous?

???: Well, you have a valid reason to think that, but I don't think that for them it won't be that dangerous.

Yoro: Can you be more specific about what do you mean?

???: Well, Y/N and Jinx are smart, and I believe that they can survive.

Yoro: Alright, I'll keep you updated if the wolf finds anything.

After that the hologram turned off. The mysterious person got up and went towards the window. He began looking through the window on the city of progress.

???: You two are out there somewhere. You managed to hide for 1 year, but know we'll find you.

Meanwhile somewhere else in Piltover.

In the Kiramman's mansion, Caitlyn and Vi were saying goodbye to the Mr and Mrs Kiramman's. They've had decided that they should take a trip. They had lot of work in the past few months, and they decided it would be better if they had a break. While they were ready to leave, Caitlyn and her girlfriend Vi said there last goodbyes.

Caitlyn: How long are you gonna be way?

Tobias: At least 3-4 months, sorry my girl, but it's gonna y take awhile.

Caitlyn had a sad look, before Vi tried to light her mood up.

Vi: Don't worry cupcake, it will be alright, okay?

Caitlyn: *sighs* I know, but I'll miss you mom and dad.

Cassandra then placed her hand on her left cheek.