I'm not scared!

The Potatoes were at the Museum of Ancient Indian Arts and Culture's epic movie theatre. Aru texted everyone to come over to watch a movie. 

Aru: can u guys come over 4 a movie? I'm boooooored

Brynne: sure! I'll bring some cookies!

Aiden: ok I'll come

Mini: What movie are we gonna watch?

Rudy: ooooh! What about the movie Shah keeps quoting?

Brynne: oh no

Aru: YAAAAAAAAAAS!

Aiden: don't make us watch LOTR again

Aru: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mini: Oh dear! What have I gotten myself into?

Brynne: RUDYYYYYY! THIS IS ALLLL UR FAULT!!!

Rudy: Hey! I never watched so I wanna see why Aru's obsessed with it

Aru: ok so it's official. come here @ 7:00pm

And just like that, they were watching LOTR. Aru, Aiden, Brynne, and Mini were sitting on the sofa while Rudy claimed the big beanbag on the right. When the movie introduced the Orcs, the Potatoes heard a EXTREMELY loud, high-pitched girlish scream. They all turned to Mini. 

"Hey! I didn't make that sound!" she said. "I've already watched this before!"

Just then, they all heard the scream again. It came from the right side of the room. Aru, Aiden, Brynne, and Mini turned their heads to see Rudy hiding under his blanket. 

"What are those things?" he asked. 

"Orcs," Aiden replied, taking a photo of a mortified Rudy. 

"Why do they look like that?!" Rudy asked, still under the cover. "They're noses, teeth, eyes, and ugh! I just can't!" 

"You scared?" Aru taunted. 

"No!!!" Rudy said, pulling the blanket off. "They just look weird!"

Brynne snorted with laughter. 

After maybe thirty minutes, there was a scene where there was a LOT killing on battlefields. Legolas and Gimli cut off Orcs' heads. 

"Okay that's IT!" Rudy exclaimed. 

"What happened?" Mini asked, completely oblivious that he was scared. 

"That's too scary!" Rudy said, throwing popcorn everywhere. 

"Are you gonna still watch, or are you leaving?" Aiden asked Rudy.

"I'll watch," Rudy said, but after the minutes, he sped out of the movie theatre room. 

"Where are you going?" Brynne shouted as Rudy sprinted by. 

"I'M NEVER WATCHING THIS MOVIE AGAIN!!" Rudy hollered. "WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH SHAH? YOU'RE SOOOOOOO WEIRD!"

"I try," Aru said as she laughed to herself. 

At least they had a new experience watching this movie with Rudy, she thought too herself as she cleaned up the movie theatre room. 

Ok so don't judge, this is my first writing on here. I just used a prompt generator for this story. But thanks for reading anyways!! Please comment down any ideas y'all have! 

- a fellow potato 

:P