Oh, no

The Potatoes were at the Museum of Ancient Indian Art and Culture, talking about a Halloween Dance that was coming up. They were discussing what they were gonna dress up as. 

"Hmmm. I dunno who I should be," said Aru as she tapped her chin. 

"I'm gonna dress up as a doctor," said Mini proudly. 

"Why so boring?" said Aru. "You should be, I dunno, Galadriel!"

Mini sighed. 

"I'm gonna go as a chef!" Brynne exclaimed. 

"But you always do," Aru complained. "Try something new!"

"Says you, Shah," said Aiden with a smirk. "You ALWAYS end up going to a Halloween party as Gandalf."

"Hey!" said Aru. "Do not insult my Gandalf beard."

"Why are you like this Shah?" said Aiden as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Ooh! I have an idea!" exclaimed Aru. 

"Oh no," said Rudy. 

Brynne snorted. 

"I'm gonna dress up as a Spider-Woman or Enola Holmes!" said Aru while she ignored them. 

"That's actually a good idea!" said Mini 

"I could do cool moves as Spider-Woman, like this," said Aru as she climbed up on the couch. 

"Aru, what are you doing?" asked Aiden. 

"Stop being such a Ammamma, Wifey," said Aru as she positioned herself, getting ready to jump off. 

"I don't think that's a good idea," said Mini, extremely concerned. 

"Blah, blah, blah," said Aru, waving her off. "I could do this cool thing, where I jump and land in a super cool pose that all the super heroes land in. Super heroines, actually," said Aru, correcting herself. 

"We should move out of the way," suggested Brynne. "In case Aru does something super weird."

"Sound very Shah-like to me," muttered Rudy, and Aiden chuckled. 

"I'll get Shadowfax ready," said Aiden, as he held up his camera in a recording position. 

Not a second later, Aru jumped off the couch, doing some weird thing with Vajra. It looked like she was trying to pretend that Vajra was a sword, and she was jumping on to someone to stab them. Like, y'know, in the Baahubali movie. But when she swung Vajra up, it crashed into the chandelier. Aru fell to the ground and rolled over right before the chandelier fell crashing onto the ground. A loud crash! sound echoed through the museum. 

"Maybe I should be Enola Holmes instead," said Aru in a muffled voice. 

"ARUNDATHI SHAH!" Aru heard her mother scream from upstairs. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" 

"Oh, no."

Thanks for reading guys! I also used a prompt generator for this story. Comment down below to me about what you think about my writing so far, and also comment bellow some ideas that y'all might have!! 

Have an awesome three-day weekend!!! (I have one because of Labor Day.)

- A fellow potato 

:DD