Eight

Lisa is humming her favourite part to hayley kiyoko's curious as she pushes her cart down the asile continuing different kinds of cereal. It's Saturday evening and instead of going out like she had planned to do, she'd decided to stay in last minute and do some grocery instead, the last season of uncanny encounter waiting for her at home. Jisoo is, of course out again with chaeyoung and the raven-haired girl can't wait to have her apartment all to herself, binging her favourite shows and pigging out snacks.

She turns the corner and is met with with the sight of one and the only girl that seems to be visiting her in her dreams quite few times, who is now now trying ( failing) to reach a jar of Nutella on the topmost shelf. She's wearing joggers, oversized sweatshirt, and her hair down with small curls falling on her face while she bites her lips in concentration and balances on her toes.

Lisa watches amusedly for a few more moments before starts to head over. The girl is precariously leaning on her cart on one hand and she's mere inches away from shelf, not doubt in danger of knocking the entire thing over.

She moves behind the girl placing one hand over the girl's waist and effortlessly plucks a jar from the shelf and smiles widely at the brunette when she abruptly whirls around, her hair hitting her face. "Fancy seeing you here, Kim." The raven-haired girl smirks.

"Lisa." The brunette crosses her arms and meets the girl's mischievous eyes. Lisa hadn't moved from her place so they are standing quite close to another and the taller girl's scent is overwhelming Jennie's senses. "Can I have the jar now please?"

"Mmmh." Lisa looks up and pretends to think a bit, keeping the jar out of the girl's reach. "I think you can do better than that."

Jennie glares at her for a second before immediately changing her expression, sending Lisa a smoldering gaze and a smirk of her own. She steps forward, drawing them even closer, her breath hot against the side of the taller girl's face as she leans in and whispers in her ears while running a slender fingers down the middle of the raven-haired girl's front, her actions sending a fiery sensation from deep within Lisa's chest down to rest of her body.

"Can I please." She husks as she moves the finger that was on Lisa's front around the girl's side and squeezes her waist. The green-eyed girl completely transfixed by the girl before her, her breath hitching in the back of her throat "....have the jar, Lisa?" Jennie brings her mouth even closer, grazing her lips against the older girl's jaw just below her ear.

Lisa unconsciously lowered her hand holding the jar and the brunette take the advantage of her distraction as she quickly snatched it away from the dazed girl, smiling triumphantly and dropping her act once the jar is in her possession.

"Ha! You're such a sucker, manoban." She smirks at the girl.

Lisa pouts as she says. "Hey, that's not fair."

"Why do you always have to-" the brunette stops mid-sentence and she goes still, her eyes widen and her expression turns to utter panic. "Shit!" The girl whispers, hurriedly throwing the jar into her cart while trying to think of something. "Fuck, fuck, shit!"

"Um." Lisa rubs the back of her neck nervously as she watches the girl have a meltdown. "What's going on?"

"Oh God,  this cannot be happening." She mutters looking somewhere beyond Lisa, the raven-haired girl follows her gaze and sees as some guy dressed in sweatshirt and loose pants is pushing a cart with a blonde girl in yoga pants and windbreaker. Her attention is brought back to Jennie who is know pushing lisa's cart into the back of the asile while the brunette grabs her hands hastily when she gets back to where the older girl is standing. "Just go with it please" she says through gritted teeth, eyes pleading and desperate.