KIDNAPPED

Porchay was shaking with all the sounds outside. Boys were screaming in pain , seeking mercy but looked like there wasn't even a one person who would helped them . He didn't know what was going to happen to him. The only thing he could think at that moment,"AM I GOING TO DIE?"
.
.
.
.
Few hours ago.....
.
.
(Porchay POV.)

I was getting ready to go to the college when my friend Rob called me. "Where the heck are you? Everyone is waiting for you. Please don't tell me you're still planning to go to college.""we've a assignment if you don't remember. We can't miss the college now. ""i don't fucking care. Those old professors are never gonna do anything. So just don't fucking spoil my mood. And it's decided we're going to the beach TODAY. So don't fuck around and come to the cafe , we're waiting " he cut the call without even listing to me. I sighed before throwing my phone on the bed. I knew i can't go against rob as he was the bully and my only friend. So i decided to go the cafe without knowing what was going to happen to me.
I got out from my home and wait for my cab. Rob was calling me every one minute.
Suddenly a car stopped in front of me. Before I knew it, I was picked up in the car unconscious.
.
.
.
PRESENT TIME ,

Confusion and fear dominated Porchay's thoughts as he found himself bound and unable to break free. The room was eerily silent, except for the distant sound of muffled screams that sent shivers down his spine. His heart raced, pounding against his chest, as he tried to make sense of the situation he found himself in.

As time passed, the darkness of the room seemed to weigh heavily on Porchay's spirit. His mind raced with endless questions, and the unknown fate that awaited him only fueled his anxiety. Every creak and whisper outside the room sent waves of dread coursing through his veins, turning his fear into a palpable presence.

Suddenly, the creaking sound of the door opening caught his attention, and he turned his head to see a young man entering the room.

Kim, aged 27, sauntered over to Chay with a sinister smile playing on his lips. His eyes gleamed with a mixture of amusement and malice as he observed Chay's body, making the captive feel both vulnerable and exposed. Chay mustered the courage to ask " Who are you ? Why I'm here ?" his voice trembling with fear.

Instead of providing any answers, Kim let out a chilling laugh, relishing in the terror that danced across Chay's face. He reached out and caressed Chay's cheek with a cold, callous hand, sending shivers down his spine.. The touch was both invasive and unsettling, leaving Chay feeling violated and powerless,

To Chay's horror, Kim then brandished a gleaming knife, bringing it dangerously close to his face. The flickering light reflected off the blade, casting eerie shadows on the walls. Kim's voice dripped with sadistic delight as he remarked on Chay's remarkable features, " You've a nice face baby boy "

Without offering any further explanation, Kim abruptly left the room, leaving Chay bewildered and confused. The gravity of his situation settled upon him, as he realized he was trapped in a twisted game orchestrated by an unknown tormentor. With his heart pounding and his mind racing, Chay could only hope that he would find a way to survive the nightmare that lay ahead.