SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM (18+)

(PRESENT TIME)

It's been a while since someone came into the room where porchay was. Porchay was happy that someone won't hurt him for at least a while but also scared of this situation. It's felt like a silence before a Strom.

(AFTER FEW DAYS)

It's been almost 3 days since anyone came inside and did something wrong. Porchay was happy. Only a girl name Claire , came to give porchay food and medicine on time. Porchay saw some red marks on her body also. Her eyes were swollen, slapping marks were in her face. Biting marks and hickey was all over her neck. Porchay could say without even asking what was she going through everyday.

(PORCHAY POV)
.
.
.
"Why you're here ?" I asked claire. ".."she kept silent. "Did the kidnap you?" She didn't say anything. I could see the tears in her eyes. "You can talk to me , you know. I know it's not easy to trust anyone here. But trust me i won't hurt you."i said to her. Seeing her silent, i lowered my head. "I'm trapped just like you."she said "I'm not afraid of you but if he knows that I'm talking to you, she won't spare me."she was sobbing."He won't know. Don't cry Claire. I'm sure you'll be free soon."i tried to comfort her "Don't give me hope chay , i know this place. I'm trapped her more than years now. And there is no way I'll be back to my life again."i was shocked to hear that. "MORE THAN YEAR?" I almost screamed that out when she put her hand on my mouth to shut me down . "It's a place where you can only come. There is no way to get out chay. You're lucky that for the last few days there wasn't anyone. And also only kim has his eye on you. Trust me , there are not human. They are all monster. KIM is also a monster but in his heart there is a still a glimpse of light." She said.
I lowered my head again. I didn't have anything to say because deep down i knew I'm the reason behind his cruelness "i wish i never meet him" tears fall from my eyes. "what?" Claire asked me. "Nothing" i tried to smile but she saw the tears but didn't ask me anything about it and left after cleaning my injuries.

(KIM POV)

It's been a few days since i last saw him and went to his room. Whenever i went inside the room i can't control the monster inside me. I want to destroy him so much. I want to fuck him till he forgets everything. "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET  PORCHAY KITTISAWASD." I was thinking while sitting in my room when claire came inside. "How's he now?"i asked her. "He is fine now , sir." I smirked because it's time to go back to my work.  "Do you know him , sir ?" Claire asked me in a shaking voice. I smirked at her and told her to come close to me and kneel down Infront of me. I grabbed his face tight , "Just because I'm not letting anyone fuck you doesn't mean you got the right to ask me . Do you get that ?"" Yes , sir" she replied. "Good, now open your mouth and suck my dick like a good slut."i told her while dragging my pant down. She took my whole length inside her mouth and started licking it. She was sucking my dick while i started moaning. "Take it deep inside, bitch " i told and thrust deep inside her throat, i could feel her choking but i didn't stop. I started thrusting faster and rougher while grabbing her hair. After a few more thrust i came inside her throat and made her swallow my whole semen. She was choking at this point, she couldn't breathe and i could feel that. But I didn't felt anything. It was time for me to give a ride to my BABY....