Revenge (18+)

(Warning ⚠️ this chapter can be quiet painful and disturbing for some people so if you don't want to go through something like this , please skip it. )

(Present time)
.
.
.
(PORCHAY POV)

I was laying on the bed when i heard someone opening the door. I looked at the person but kept silent. "How're you feeling?"he asked me.
"Is it still paining?" I didn't answer his question.

Dry tears were all over my face. He touched my face "It wouldn't have happened if you didn't do that to me , would it ?" I looked him in his eyes. For the first time in a while i could see a little bit of sympathy in his eyes."SORRY" i said.

He laughed and grabbed my face "sorry doesn't fix anything PORCHAY. IT WON'T FIX MY LIFE , IT WON'T REMOVE THE PAIN I FELT" he yelled at me.

I knew sorry wasn't enough. The pain i gave to him was more than anything. I could sense his rising anger."TALK TO ME CHAY" he shouted and slapped me on my face. My head was spinning."DON'T FUCKING STAY QUITE. SAY SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKE" he yelled at me while slapping me on the same spot three times.

In Frustration he smashed his lips into me  trying desperately to slip his tongue. I tried to push Kim's body away from me  but not matter how hard i  tried Kim was not moving . He  stayed their while his hand began to squeeze my arm hard, causing my arm to become purple.

Tears continued to stream down my face and i  couldn't breathe so i opened his mouth allowing Kim's tongue to enter my mouth . "Ah!" I  said in surprise, i hated this feeling.

I bit kim's lips while trying to push him away. "You like to bit , huh ?" Kim said in anger. I was already panting. "P.. please kim , d. Don't do this. Leave me." I begged him to leave me. "You guys didn't show any sympathy to me , did you? THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG RIDE BABY. BEHAVE." he said and got up from bed.

I was too scared to move, i was stuck in this situation completely. "Please don't do this Kim , i love you." i was saying that on my mind and tears roll down my face.

Kim came back  with a rope and a few other things and  hoped on bed while taking off his shirt and then grabbed my  hair roughly and smashed my.  head into the pillow.

"OW!!!" I screamed in pain. . But my voice couldn't be heard anymore because i  was being suffocated by the pillow. Kim let go of my  head and  to tie my  hands behind my back then he grabbed a hold of my head one more time and made me sit on my knees.
"Don't even try to bit, i don't think you want your dear brother to see you in this state" he smirked and said while removing his pant. He then thrusted his whole length inside his mouth. My cheek kept on being hit by the length of his dick , i  constantly gagged because the length always reached the back of my  throat. My mouth was hurting. Tears were coming, i felt like my mouth was going to rip .

He didn't stop, he kept going, i  felt his length twitch inside me , " Aaahhh fuck, your mouth is so fucking good!!!" Kim moaned as he came inside my mouth

I was crying and i was scared. He didn't stop. He reached out my entrance, i felt something poking "Ahhhhh" i screamed in pain when he thrust his whole length inside me. My legs were shaking.

Kim then grabbed my  hair one more time and then went in and out of me slowly adjusting his large length. Blood was seeping out and it turned Kim on even more. My  hand squeezed the bed sheets, the pain was both in my head and my back. Kim began violently pounding himself into me  and moaning out loud.

The sound of Kim made me  disgusted. He  leaned closer to me and bit my  neck, i  screamed!

"Does it feel good?" Kim whispered behind my ear, but nothing felt good, everything hurt so bad. And because of the pressure down there, i was bleeding none stop. A wound had opened up inside of my  hole again. The pain before i felt relive for few days was back again. Kim rubbed so hard that he hurt me

After Kim laid small kisses, bruises and bite marks all over my back and neck he flipped me around while still connected to lay on my  back and began to choke me  while staring at the ceiling. Kim was loving it, he felt so good.

"Gosh you are so good!" Kim grunted ,  he was near his end i could feel that. Kim pushed my legs over his body and stopped choking me so he starts biting my  nipples My eyes went on the ceiling as Kim's eyes pierced into my  soul causing him to have goosebumps. I wanted this to end , this pain was killing me and more than that  The person i loved was raping me again  killed me inside. I was like a man with out a life.

Kim pumped in faster as he was nearing the end, his large length never stopped, never gave me  a break and just then finally white liquid squirted out of Kim length and filled my  hole.

"Ahhh!!" Kim moaned out loud as his vision became white and then he smiled.

I didn't know when i fall unconscious but Kim didn't care, he pumped inside of me a couple of more times and then glared at me. In my unconscious i felt his length out of him and said "Who said you could sleep ? It's just the beginning."

(KIM POV)

It was already 7 am in the morning. I was in the belcony of porchays room. Even though all the doors stayed shut but last night i stayed as I fucked him till the dawn. His white bed sheets were covered in blood and cum , but i didn't care , at least it was better than begin fucked by 10 people everyday till you pass out or felt like dieing.

I was smoking in the belcony when i heard some noise inside the room. I went inside to find a lifeless body laying inside. I knew the feeling. But i couldn't show any sympathy to him. I needed answer of all my questions. But i couldn't control my anger , my emotions whenever i came Infront him. His face remind of those disgusting memories that i could never forgot even if i try my best. The suffering, the pain everything.

"You're still not getting up?" I asked him while coming towards him after smoking in the balcony . I  was only wearing my pants, I came in with a smile and sat next to him. I  slowly brushed his hair in a attempt to forget everything that has happened , it's was killing me inside to see him like this. I was feeling guilty for everything that i did to him but i knew i can't show this to him.

Porschay glared at me and pushed my hand away.

He wasn't taking to me till then. He moved slowly to the other side of the bed and got up almost collapsing on the floor , i tried to help him. I knew where he was trying to go. So i tried to help him go to the bathroom. He refused to take my help and got inside the bathroom and locked the door. I was left standing in that place. The water was running, i could feel his pain , his tear . I wanted to touch his face and slowly kiss him to calm him down. I wanted him to talk to me. But what i wanted to do the most was taking revenge.

I knew there was a reason behind everything. For the last 4 years after getting out of that unholy place, i tried to find the man who helped me to escape and stayed by my side when i was in pain. I didn't knew who he was but i was sure both were the same person. For once i thought he might be porchay but i was found wrong when I saw him with Apo happily.

I was frustrated. The anger inside me blew me away, i wanted to kill them. So did i.

I killed Apo. I still remember the day when i killed him. He was begging to me to leave him just like i did to him. I tortured him , i cut his all fingers slowly and then cut his manhood. Blood were all over the place. He was screaming in pain. But no one was there to help him. I pinned his whole body. He was scared,  he wanted to die. He couldn't take the pain , he yelled at me, begged me to kill him. The darken room floor was filled with blood. His wounds were infected, for almost 5 days i kept him alive, but then sadly he committed suicide. I felt so regrated after leaving him alone. I wanted to torture him even more. I wanted him to live while feeling this pain but sadly he died . "But now i can torture porchay as much as i want" i thought while the monster was taking over me ....