Glimpse of past 💔(18+)

Someone came into the room when everyone left. He came inside and set next to the couch. "How are you feeling baby?"he asked porchay. "P.. Please help me. It's burning inside me. Please... please help"porchay was screaming in pain , he couldn't see the person Infront of him because of his blurry vision. He could sense the person.

Porchay was sweating , his dick was hard. He was feeling fire inside his hole body. The drugs was killing him. "you want me to help you." Kim smirked "Did you helped me ? Did you felt pity on me ?""Please , I'm begging you please. I'm sorry. Please " kim got up from the couch and went to him and tightly grabbed his face ,"You think, huh ? Okay I'll help you. But then don't beg me to stop chay. Otherwise you know what'll happen "
.
.
.
(KIM POV)
.
.
Porchay was hanging in the air where his both hand was tied up tight with the ceiling. I teased his leg apart , while biting his neck. He was moaning already. I could feel his warmth from the outside. I pushed my two fingers inside his hole and started thrusting , he screamed in pain , tears where falling from his chin. "Ahh...take it out.. it's hurting, please t..take ii" before he could say a word i put one more finger in his hole. He was so tight. Without any lube, i fucked his hole with my three fingers. He came all over the floor while shaking his whole body. But i didn't stop .I pulled out my fingers and he gasped in pain. I dragged out my pant and set my dick in front of entrench . I entered him in one thrust he screamed in pain. "Ahhh.... Pull that out p.. please... It's hurting..ahh" i started thrusting him roughly. "Be a good bitch . I'm helping you. SO BE QUITE" I shouted at him. He was crying in pain. His tears were dripping. Bloods were coming out from him hole . He came again while i was fasting my speed, i was also close. After thrusting for few more minutes i came inside him. I untied his hand rope . He fall into the floor. We both were panting heavily. After a while he fall unconscious.
.
.
.
.
(PORCHAY POV)

I found myself clean and in a bad after i wake up. My whole body was aching in pain. There was a cold but burning sensation in my hole as if someone put something inside it.  There was some medicine and food on the table. I guessed kim send all of these. I couldn't move from the bad because of the pain so i didn't have any of them. I was laying in the bad before i knew i fall a sleep again.
.
.
.
(In the past )

"Dude can you please shut up know? " i said to apo.Suddenly someone called us from behind.
"Hey." He was the boy from the principal office. "Hi" apo greeted him. He was staring at him like he was in love. But i knew exactly what he was thinking so i said " Is there anything wrong?"" Professor asked me to give you guys this " he handed us a notice. "Shia..you got to be joking. "i told them in shocked. "What it is ?" Apo asked me when i handed over him the notice" How could he suspend us for 1 whole month because of this little fight? " " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU'RE DEAD" i shouted at apo. He run away as soon as he read the notice. When i tried to go after him suddenly i tripped before i knew someone else was holding me. "S.Sorry " " it's okay. Calm down. It's just one month suspension. It's not like you guys got kicked out from this college " he tried to calm me down by his word. By i was more frustrated. " please keep your words to yourself " i told him in Frustration " okay " he was leaving when i finally understand what i said. " Hey , I'm sorry i didn't mean that. Actually my brother will kill me if he gets to know about it. So I'm just frustrated. I'm really sorry ." " it's okay. I can understand . And also i shouldn't have said that when you don't even know me. " i knew he was hurt " so what , we can get to know each other now. I'm  Porchay Kittisawasd....."