QUESTION ❓

(KIM POV)

I heard some loud bang from outside felt like someone drop. I got up and went outside to see if there was someone but no one was there. I was feeling anxious. Something inside me was telling me something is wrong. Porchays room was 1 room after my room. I run to open the room. I was getting impatient , my heart was racing. I tried to open the door , but i couldn't. The door was stuck.

"Chay , open the door " i said from the outside. "Open The Fucking Door " i said furiously. I was getting more anxious at this point. I tried to break the door. Everyone one surrounded me  after hearing me shouting. I was panicking, my hands were sweating.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR " i yelled at them. They got scared , they were looking at each other. "DO GUYS WANNA DIE ? I SAID OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" i shouted again.

Few of them started trying to break the door. After a few tries, they finally abled to break the door.

I moved them Infront of me and went inside. I was shocked , all my plans to take revenge got vanished from my mind. My whole world was collapsing. Blood was dripping out from his wrist. There was blood all over the floor. It looked like there was no blood left in his body. My love , My world , MY CHAY was cover in blood.

"No..No.. Chayyy." I run to him. "No , it can't happen. Please please look at me. I'm sorry. Please, please don't leave me. Please" i was crying helplessly. I hold his face , his body was getting cold. I wasn't in right mind.

"Sir i think we should hurry and took him to the hospital " Claire said. She came towards and set beside porchay. He tried to test his pulse , "He is not died. His pulse are still there. We can't waste anymore time " Claire said while looking at me.

"He is not died, right!!!We have to hurry. GET THE CAR OUT , RIGHT NOW." i ordered a man . He left.

I carried porchay in my arms. Claire tied his wrist with a piece of cloth. Car was waiting for us Infront of the building. Me and Claire got into the car with porchay. I set with porchay in the back sit. "DRIVE AS FAST AS FAST AS YOU CAN. " i ordered him , porchay was laying in my arms lifelessly. His face was covered in dry tears. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby. Please don't leave me , please" i said in a low voice.

I put my head on his head. I was trying to control my emotion but couldn't. Every memories of us was continuously coming in my mind. "I can't lose him" i said.

We reached at the hospital, everything was prepared there. He was there who helped me to prepare everything. Soon porchay was taken into the operation room.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO PORCHAY, KIM ?" he asked my furiously. I could feel his anger."Why he is so angry about this ?" I was thinking. "KIM THEERAPANYAKUL , I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO CHAY?" I came back into the reality, "Why do you ask ? It's not like he means something to you " i said lowering my head in pain. "Why do i ask ?" He smirked, "BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING A BROTHER TO ME . "he shouted. I looked at him confusedly
"IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HIM , I SWEAR IF I CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE HELL , I CAN SENT YOU BACK TO THE HELL ALSO." He said yelling at me.

What was happening? Why he was behaving like that ? Does he know him ? Even if he does, why he never mentioned him before? Many questions were arising in my head. But the question what was most important to me was "IS PORCHAY GONNA BE SAFE ? HE WON'T LEAVE ME , RIGHT?"