Seeing you again 💔💔

"The pain of uncompleted love is like an unfinished melody that lingers in the heart, a haunting tune that never finds its resolution. It's a constant ache, a yearning for something that remains just out of reach.

It is a profound sense of loss, a mourning for what could have been but never was. It's the echoes of conversations left unsaid, of dreams left unfulfilled, and of a future that will forever remain a tantalizing mirage.", the teacher said in the psychology class. Everyone was listening him deeply. The concept of this painful uncompleted love was so deep that everyone was include in the class unless like every other class.

But there was one student who felt his heart aching in pain. It was like he has felt the pain very deeply. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Hey dude. Are you alright?", ton whispered touching his hand to gain his attention. But that boy was completely lost in his own world.

Soon the bail range and professor leaved the room. Ton slapped his hand hard to bring him back into the earth.

"Shiaaa, why did you hit me ?", porchay asked him looking all confused.

"So you're finally awake?? Why the hell you're crying?? Are you alright?? I was asking you but you didn't even hear me ", ton said annoyingly.

Hearing him , porchay touched his face and for his surprise he really was crying.

"I... I'm not", porchay hesitated. He was embarrassed. It wasn't first time that this happened. Even in the past , whenever he heard something like this he would cry.

"Ohh , okay fine. We're going to the cafe , do you want to join us ? We heard wik will perform today in the cafeteria ", ton said happily.

Barcode was a fan of WIK. Even though no one had actually seen wik. WIK was a mysterious person. The only thing that everyone knows was that he is our senior.

"Okh ", porchay said with a smile on his face. They were heading towards the cafeteria when suddenly they saw some boys were hitting a boy. There was a lot of boy also but no one was helping his. Porchay was behind ton and everyone. Suddenly ton remembered something and looked back to see barcode.

Porchay was sitting on the floor covering his ear and closing his eyes tightly. He was panicking a lot. His whole body was covered in sweat.

"Porchay ... Porchay .. look at me. Nothing will happen. Look at me...", ton said while calming him down. Everyone was confused. Soon a boy called a professor there and everything got fixed. But Porchay was still on the ground hugging his chest as he held his palpitating heart.

Porchay had always been afraid of  this kind of situation . Whether it's a small fight between two person. Also a loud banging on the door or people staring at him for a long time,  they all caused him to panic. He doesn't know what had caused this and it had always been embarrassing. His phobia was pretty uncommon. Because of this, at first, his friends would laugh at him. When they saw him shaking in fear, though, his face pale and drained of blood, they would begin to worry and try to help.

After a few minutes he was back to normal and head back to the cafeteria. Everyone was really excited to see wik for the first time. Even after suffering from the pain attack early in the day , barcode also felt a little bit of excitement.

It didn't take long before their senior to announce Wik's coming on the stage. Everyone started clapping, shouting his name .

Mean time ton hold Porchay's hand as he knew, barcode doesn't really feel comfortable around many people and often had panic attacks.

The sound of Porchay's heartbeat echoed in his chest.

A tall man looked even taller on stage, with his bright eyes, sharp face, thick eyebrows, and an aquiline nose, he looked like he had mixed-blood. However, it was not the appearance that made Porchay gawk. Something stirred inside his chest, making him feel strange as he looked at the young man on stage; his eyes filling with warmth.

The boy hurriedly wiped at tears that had suddenly and uncontrollably escaped his eyes. Porchay bowed his head to hide the tears that unwittingly continued to flow. He frowned, not understanding why his heart was suddenly thrilled, as if something grand was happening. As soon as he saw the man he was waiting to meet for a long time , WIK , he felt as if he had found something he had been searching for  a long time.

"WIKKKKK", a girl screamed beside him. His woken him up from his thoughts.

"Calm down.. calm down. We know you all are excited. ", the senior said. "So presenting the famous idol WIKKK",

"sawadikap.... I'M WIK..", wik said smiling looking at everyone.

"Wik.. why don't you sing us a song of yours ?? I heard you were writing a song..", the senior said looking at him eagerly..

"Yeah. I'm actually writing a song. But I don't know if i can call the song mine .", wik said which left the audience confused.

Suddenly a boy from the crowd asked him why.

"I don't actually have a answer right now. But all i can say that. This song might be for someone very special which was left uncompleted ", wik said looking at the crowd.

When suddenly his eyes fall on the boy bowing his head down. He felt his heart thrilled . He felt an unknown pain stirred inside his chest.

He was lost in Porchay. "Wikk .. wikk are you here ?", the host asked shaking him. He finally got back to earth.

He hold his guitar and started singing a song

"All this time I sink, drowning like a stone
Tryna close my eyes, shut my ears on this throne
Losing my way home, then you came along
Everywhere we are, felt like where I belong
Lost in your eyes there was no place I could hide
Take me inside and let me live in your mind
No pain tonight, this place is reserved for only you and I
'Cause I wanna stay on your side
Even if the world come crashing down tonight, we'll be fine
Hold me close and we'll just leave it all behind
Why don't you stay......."

Porchay looked at him shocked, why he was shock he didn't knew. But both wik and barcode's eyes were locked at each other. The uncontrollable tears he tried to hide was flowing..

He couldn't keep standing there. He rushed towards the exit leaving ton confused about what happened while wik in pain.

"Who is he....", wik thought while feeling his eyes  filling with warmth.....

(Heyyy..... so here is one of the extra chapter of this story as promised. Hoped you guys liked it. And I can't believe 3k people really read my story 😭😭😭

I'm seriously crying........

There'll be some more chapter but I don't know when I'll be able to write again or update again. But promise there will be some new chapter.  Till then why don't you enjoy the new story ?? 😶😶)