WHO ARE YOU?(18+)

(PORCHAY POV)

I was in total confusion. "Why he would say that ? Who is he ? Why this is happening to me ? Where the hell i am ?" More and more questions were arising in my mind.
"You have a beautiful face baby boy" the only sentence that i could think of , "why he said that.?" I was continuously repeating those questions in my mind. I was yelling , asking someone to help me. But no one heard me as if my words weren't going outside but i could clearly hear a girl voice screaming in pain right beside my room.
"Who're you guys? Please leave me . Please don't do this .PLEASE." i said when i felt someone coming towards me. "Why are you screaming so much? Keep your voice down , you don't want to disturb our sir's special time , don't you?" Someone said from the back of mine while removing the rope. Even in the dark i could feel that there wasn't only one person. There was few of them. But i tried to push one and run but my attempt was in vain. "You seriously is a bad slave. We need to teach you. ""I'm hundred percent sure boss will be so happy if we teach this slut how to behave " they laughed while saying those. I was scared even more. "please, please don't hurt me. Please let me go. I won't say anything to anyone.p..please .." i was begging them to leave me. But they didn't hear any of my word. They started ripping my shirt , drag my pants down. I was already in pain because of the rope but now pain , shame and scaredness was taking over me. My voice was shaking."p..p.. please, please don't do this " i was crying but they didn't hear me. In a few second i was completely naked in front of those filthy people who was touching all over my body.
One of them turn on the light when i first saw their face. They're so scary. They're rubbing they're dick while touching me and bitting my neck. I tried to push them and i slapped one of them to get him off my body.
He slapped me more than one time. Their finger print was on my face. He choked me" Bitch , you slapped me huh . You fucking slave who gave you the right to do this " saying that he slapped me few more times when i felt something thick touching my bottom . I gasped and screamed in pain when he pushed his whole dick inside my hole. I was shivering in pain my tears were rolling down my chin when other person pushed his dick inside my mouth. I was being violated in every possible way. My mouth was hurting, both were thrusting deep inside me and i was crying in pain. I couldn't scream or pushed them away as two of them was holding my hand.
After a while they both cum in side me. I was choking, i tried to throw the semen inside my mouth out when someone tightly hold my mouth "Drink that whore , it's a gift from me. Don't you dare to throw it up. " they giggled while i was crying. Then again i felt someone poking my entrance. "What the heck dude. You just fucked this bitch how come he is still so tight? " the laughed " i guess it's good for you cause this bitch is so awesome inside" i cried, it was hurting so bad
"Please.. please don't do this. It's hurting... Ahhhh....." those were the last word i could remember saying before i passed out....