Chapter 8

Lily's Pov
I saw the shock on his face but I didn't care. I only decided to marry him because I sensed that he had feelings for me. I know his father is a street dog but he is very different from him. He is calm, gentle and handsome, very handsome but I am not drawn to his handsomeness one bit. I stare at him waiting for his answer but it seems like this fool won't agree and so I decided to go for plan B, to use my powers on him. I closed my eyes  and opened them again before walking away.

Conner's Pov
This girl's actions are weird. I know I am in my final year of college but gosh I am not ready to marry anyone after graduating or even before graduating especially not this freak. Dad would  kill me. Great now she is leaving, I think I should do the same now before things get weirder. I put on my helmet and ride home. This is the craziest night ever.

Normal Pov
Lily went home and decided to get ready for tomorrow's mission. Operation: Marry the human. She went to her but halted in her footsteps when she heard her mother moaning sweetly. She traced the sound and it led her to her father's room, she  used her powers to see through the door and what she saw shocked her.

Lily's Pov
I went to check what mum was doing when I heard her moans and to my greatest shock I found her on dad's laps with her legs slightly opened and her skirt risen a bit above her hips. My dad was fucking fingering her!!!!!! What the fuck is going on here. I am sure dad forced her to do it. I decided to disrupt the couple and knocked on the door. I saw my mum immediately get up from my dad's legs and say across him while my dad walked up to the door and opened it. He looked at me with annoyance filled in his eyes before he spoke " I hope you didn't use your powers to see through the door"he said and I just ignored his question and walked past him. I took my mum's hands and led her out of the room taking her to mine. I made her sit on the bed and I looked at her face noticing the dried tears on her face. " What did he say to you?" I asked her with all seriousness. She looked at me and then spoke" he said he wants another baby and this time it must be a boy" she said. I got annoyed by her answer and asked her " why did you marry him?" She looked at me again with pain this time in her eyes before she spoke " I owed him my life. He saved me from the man my aunt sold me to, he spared my life without thinking twice. He gave me money and made sure that I was always protected. He asked me to marry him or he would kill me. I agreed marrying him thinking he would love me but he never did. When I confirmed that he never loved me was the day he slapped me in front of his friends because I accidentally spilled drink on one of his friends and after that he raped me. That was how you were born, he would always force me to have sex with him, even after I gave birth to you he had sex with me that same day making my legs useless for two weeks". I saw tears rolling down her eyes and I hugged her immediately. " I am so sorry mum, I promise to set things straight no matter what" I kissed her forehead and then left my room and went to my dad's room.