Chapter 6

Lily's Pov
I crouched down to see her tearful eyes and I immediately wiped her tears with my thumb and hugged her again. " Please stop crying mum, seeing you cry shatters me a lot and you know that. I know you are going through a lot but you have to be strong mum, please be strong for me. I promise to bring you out of this misery. Dad would never emotionally hurt you again I promise".

Conner's Pov
I am a big fool, I can't believe I asked her to come in and she just answered me with a cold 'no'. She even left without saying goodbye, so ill mannered of her. I pick my phone from the dressing table start to go through my messages when I see a message sent from that weird freak named Lillian. She asked me to meet her at the park. What the heck? This girl is really weird but I think I should just go and see why she is calling me. Does she like me back? And if she does should I accept her or I should make her run after me after all she gave me attitude. Yes that is what I would do. I would make her beg for me to be in her life. Wow! That would be fun, making a whole weird introvert beg me for my love. Cool. I get up from my bed put on my hoodie and sweat pants and head off to the park with my bike.