Chapter 3

Time skips
Normal Pov
School closed and Lily followed Conner home secretly. Conner reached home and was about to open the front door when he felt another presence behind him

Conner's Pov
Well look who is behind me, the weird freak but what is she doing here? Was she stalking me? " I am not stalking you" she said as if she read my mind. "How may I help you?" I said trying to act cool but wait am I really trying to change my personality for this freak? No way, I can't do that no matter what. " What is your name?"she asked making me wonder what type of human being she is because I told her my name back in school. "Your full name"she said and I decided to just tell her "my name is Conner Xavier and yours?"

Lily's Pov
Xavier? I know that name. Dad always used to curse the owner of the Malcom X company runned by Ares Xavier, dad's rival. Is he his son and why is he living in a common house like this if Ares Xavier is his father? I was snapped out of my thoughts when the fool, I mean Conner tug at my shirt "are you okay?"he asked and I just simply nodded. "I am Lilian Quinn" I said. "Wanna come inside?"he asked and I answered him with a cold no. Why is this guy being nice to me? What the fuck does he want from me? "" Is your father Ares Xavier?" I asked and he just nodded. Well I guess this guy is also my rival then.