Chapter 26

Warning! Sexual acts here😜
Conner's Pov
I kissed her slowly and passionately not giving her any chance of air. I released her and she kissed me back this time using her tongue to play with mine. She ran her hand down my chest and she then removed my shirt now displaying my chest and abs, she ran her hands further down and I helped her remove my pants, she placed her hand on my bulge and then snicked her hand into my boxers and brought out my dick. She stroke me slowly and kissed me at the same time, she then kissed the tip of my dick and took me in her mouth. I moaned at the feeling of pleasure.

Lily's Pov
I sucked his lovely dick and I didn't want to stop but I had to. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every single drop of his sperm. I released him with a pop and I kissed him making him taste himself and he smiled at that. He flipped me over and made me lay on my back, he removed every single clothing on my body before he sucked my breast and then went down to my pussy, he fingered me with three fingers and then sucked my pussy, damn it felt so good. He suck on it for like fifteen minutes before he stuck his dick in me rammed me hard. I was week but damn it felt so good. I didn't let him notice my weakness so he could continue ramming me. Everytime he hit my g- spot. He kept ramming me before he finally exploded his seeds in my pussy. I pushed him to lay on my side and he did. I sat up and looked at him.

"Conner, please leave" I said sadly.

"But why?" He asked.

"Just get out!" I yelled. Conner put on his clothes and left the room, the truth of the matter was that I had loved him too but I can't stay with him for so many reasons. The first reason is that my enemies might try to kill him to bring me down, the second reason is that he couldn't save mum and the last is I don't deserve him, he deserves someone better than me. I am just a selfish, arrogant, fool and nothing more.

Conner's Pov
I can't believe she asked me to leave. Did she just throw me out of her life? Is she still mad at me for not saving her mum? Probably why, I went outside and found Jane standing there with a cigarette in her mouth.

"Are you still going to sacrifice your memories for her life or not?" She asked coldly.

"Yes I am. Do what you have to do." With that she walked up to me and placed her hands on each side of my head and then mummured something before I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Two weeks later......
I woke up and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and had my breakfast alone as always before I left the house and headed to dad's office. Today was the day I will become the owner of Malcom X company and also the day dad was going to retire. I walked into his office majestically and everyone gave me a standing ovation. I went to seat beside dad before he made his speech.

"As we all know, I am not getting any younger and as I grow older I become weaker although I am not old yet for I am just 53 years old." He said making everyone chuckle " My son is now old enough to run this company because he has proven to me that he is worth it and he is now 23 years old, my dad handed over this company to me when I was 21 as my birthday gift. I announce to you, your new director and owner of Malcom X company and other companies created from this company, Conner Malcom Xavier." He said smiling at me. "Over to you son" he said. I stood up and said

"Good day everyone, my father has said it all, I first want to thank you all for being there for my dad at all times. He is a good man and I appreciate him for everything he has done for me. I promise to take this company to greater heights and once again thank you all." I said before seating down and everyone clapped for me.
The company ownership papers were transferred to me and I felt complete but no totally complete, I felt like something was missing. I always wanted to own this company but now I feel like there is something greater than this company that I want but I can't tell what is that.