Chapter 20

Lily's Pov
I had finally agreed to Diana's condition and with that she removed the little piece of clothings from her body. I had no other choice but to do it. She pushed me on the bed and took off my clothes, I fingered her pussy and she screamed in pleasure, she licked my pussy so well but to me Conner was better off than her. I decided to use my powers on her in order to find out where she had hidden Conner so I cast a spell on her and she told me where he was, he was with my grandmother, the queen of death. I got furious knowing where he was and out of anger, I snapped her head out of her neck and pushed her now lifeless body to the floor, thank goodness she was not an immortal or else I couldn't have been able to do that. I stood up from the bed and quickly got dressed, I have been trying to avoid seeing any of my relatives but now I am forced to go meet them. Oh shit! I quickly rushed out of the castle and brought out my wings. I flew to hell fire, where sinners souls were burning, that was were my grandmother had always stayed, in hell fire watching sinners souls burn for eternity. There she was smiling at the screams as always and this time she had an unconscious Conner by her side tied to a chair. I quickly flew to her sight and her smile dropped.

"Lillian Quinn" she said.

"Hello grandmother" I said with full coldness. My grandmother has never liked me since the day I was born because I was not fully like them, I had a human part of me because my mother is a human, she hated I and my mother so much and has tried so many times to kill my mother whenever she came to earth to see her son but I had always stopped her.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I am here to take my human with me" I said with full coldness in my voice.

"Hahaha. You must be joking to think I would release him to you. I would consume his soul and make him burn like my other friends here" she said while pointing at the burning souls.

"Grandmother, please don't let me get angry, return my human to me or you would regret it, don't let me throw you into the lake of fire" I said with full seriousness.

"Hahaha. You weak creature throw me into the lake of fire?! Ha! Impossible!! The boy is mine and mine alone" she yelled.

"You asked for it" I said before forcefully pulling her out of her throne and holding her by the neck strangling her even if I knew she would not die because she was an immortal and held her by the the lake of fire and threw her into it without thinking twice, knowing she would not still die but at least she would receive pain until grandfather comes to rescue her. I quickly untied unconscious Conner and carried him out of hell returning back to the castle. I layed him on his bed and tried waking him up but he didn't, I slapped, kissed, even sucked his dick thinking he woul wake up from the pleasure but he didn't. I started panicking. I sat down on the bed by his side wondering why he was not waking up. I quickly removed his shirt and turned his back over to check for any curse mark and yes I did find one. Fuck!! Grandmother must have done this, I had to suck it out of him before I lose him for good, I quickly made a hand sign changed some words and the curse mark entered me and left him. He then woke up and looked around his environment before he noticed me. He looked at me and I hugged him happy that he was now okay before I fainted on his shoulder.