Chapter 4

Before I forget let me tell you about this place. From the outside it looks like a hospital. It really does. I drew the outside once and if i showed some one who isnt familiar with the place they would think its a hospital. The first floor is actually a hospital. It has doctors and nurses and rooms for sick people. The second floor is where the rooms are at. The rooms suck. Imagine living in a box with a bed and heat. Nothing more. The third floor is where the classrooms are. Yup even mental people need education. Everyone here is 21 or younger. The fourth floor is the game room and activity room. Thats where most of us hang out. Fun right? A game room? NOT. I told you they wont let us play with anything that would hurt us. So we dont get real sissors, we get the ones that you use in kindergarden. And the games are not even fun just crossword puzzles and puzzles and boardgames. We watch movies every friday. At least the movies dont suck. And in the fifth floor theres--well i dont know whats on the fifth floor. No one does cause no one is allowed up there. But people believe the rumors thats been going aorund for years now. The fifth floor is haunted. Haunted with the souls of patients who died here. Bull right? I thought so too until they dared me to go up there and I heard noises. I swear to god. And i felt things brushing up agaisnt me. Wow maybe i am crazy. Woah hold up. I just told you that i dont know whats on  the third floor now im telling you i went up there on a dare. Let me explain myself. I did go up there on a dare but i only got to the middle of the stairs when i got scared and ran. Bad idea. I ran straight to one of the staff and we got in trouble and they cancelled movie night. I know what you are thinking, this place is HUGE, FIVE FLOORS? Thats cause it is. It probably would take five days to go into every room. I'll probably wouldnt mind if my house was that big. Whats so wrong about this place? EVERYTHING. Well first its dark. No light shines in this motherfucking place. I need to stop swearing. I really do. But its true the lights are never on and when they are its dimmed. The food they serve is nasty and they wont let you do anything if they think your going to hurt yourself with it. I maybe mental but im not suicidal. If that makes any sense.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

plssssssss VOTEE or comment

idc just tell me how it is

does it suck? or is it gud? its okay?