Chapter 20 -21

Chapter 20

Twenty minutes later, Takagi returned to the top floor of the Public Security Bureau with two small cheese cakes.

Ah... These two small cakes look so big, but they cost 4,000 yen!

Officer Kurosawa's quality of life is really good. He must have been a young master of some family before becoming a police officer, right?

Unlike him, he has to count the change for a long time even to buy a cup of coffee.

Twenty-five minutes later, Kurosawa Hideaki religiously opened the cake package, cut off the tip of the cake with the provided small spoon and put it into his mouth.

Hey... so delicious.

It would be even better to have a cup of coffee at this time, even if it's just an iced Americano.

It's a pity that now he has to count the change for a long time before buying a cup of coffee.

"Officer Kurosawa?" Takagi pushed the blank report paper to Kurosawa Hideaki's hand, "Can I write it?"

Kurosawa Hideaki nodded, and then pointed to the seat opposite him as a matter of course, "Sit here, I said, you write."

Takagi: "Huh?"

Was it meant to be dictated? This is completely against the rules.

The words of the Mumu Police Department sounded in my ears again: "Remember, Kurosawa doesn't like writing reports very much. If he really doesn't want to write it, you can sit downstairs in the Public Security Bureau and finish it. If Police Officer Kurosawa is willing to write it, you can Try to meet all his requirements!"

Dictation is also one of all requirements.

Takagi Wataru sat obediently opposite Kurosawa Hideaki, smelling the aroma of cheesecake, and began to write a case report while listening to the clear dictation of the police officer.

If he hadn't come across this case report today, Takagi would never have dreamed that everything would start at the airport.

Thirty minutes later, the cake was finished and the report was written, but Hideaki Kurosawa wanted coffee more than ever.

He misses the mellow taste of coffee, and eagerly wants to taste the bitterness and aroma with the tip of his tongue.

Hideaki Kurosawa began to scrape the bottom of the biscuit sticking to the package with a plastic spoon a little anxiously. The overactive cerebral cortex made him a little unable to control his thoughts.

Takagi didn't notice Kurosawa Hideaki's abnormality at all, but while helping him clean up the table, he said, "Speaking of which, the clerk at the convenience store near the Metropolitan Police Department has changed jobs again."

"Huh?" Kurosawa Hideaki responded, scratching the packaging bag more carefully.

"It's the guy named Toru Amuro, he is really popular in Mihua Town." Takagi gathered the documents, used the temporary sealing tape on the side of the pen holder to seal the report, and gossiped, "I saw him jogging in the morning a while ago." When I was there, I helped the old lady repair the roof."

"Um."

"He looks very capable, but for some reason he just doesn't have a formal job."

Kurosawa Hideaki began to have palpitations, and he even felt that the cheesecake packaging shell in his hand was not so attractive anymore.

Just one morning without coffee, he went into withdrawal.

Takagi still didn't notice Kurosawa's abnormality, and he asked enthusiastically, "Do you know why Toru Amuro doesn't do a formal job? I guess he just lives here temporarily and is not very rich."