Chapter 241 Completed [End]

Kurosawa Hideaki, 18 years old.

Today, I will do a big thing while Madeira is out shopping.

First of all, the paint bought yesterday needs to be adjusted to the color of blood in an unmonitored place. However, if the paint alone is used, the consistency is not up to standard, and a little thickener needs to be added.

Stir with a stir bar until the sides of the glass can be scraped!

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at a beaker of red liquid in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction.

Next, you need to take out the fruit knife you bought ten days ago.

Hideaki Kurosawa took off his shirt, put it on the mannequin, and stabbed him twice at the most vulnerable parts.

Penetrating blood will not have a splattered edge, nor will it clot, so be extra careful when pouring the paint.

Kurosawa Hideaki poured a little of the paint in the beaker onto his clothes, and until it was completely penetrated, he took off the forged clothes from the mannequin, moved them to his body and put them on.

This is not enough, the hair seems too smooth.

Kurosawa Hideaki stroked it randomly with water, creating a messy feeling wet with sweat.

That would be nice.

He nodded in satisfaction, and called the actors who had been hired before, "You can start right away. Use a little force when you enter the door, it doesn't matter... Forget it, I will increase the money! Well, yes."

Kurosawa Hideaki hung up the phone and simulated the scene in the script in the bathroom. When everything was ready, he put on a clean coat, walked out of the bathroom openly, went to the study, got a book, and sat down in a decent manner. living room.

Ten minutes later, the actors were in place.

"jingle--"

The doorbell rang, and he stood up. While ensuring that the blood stains on his chest would not be photographed, he walked towards the electronic doorbell as naturally as possible.

"Sir, your takeaway order has been delivered."

Kurosawa Hideaki pressed the door button, opened the door and stood waiting at the door.

In order to ensure the authenticity of the plot, he did not even take the book used for the drama.

The delivery boy who came to "kill people" with fake takeaways rushed up with a spring knife. He promised that this was definitely the most boring job he had ever received since he started his career as an actor.

But since you got the money, you have to perform well.

This is the most basic professional ethics.

"Ah!!!! Go to hell! Damn rich people!"

Kurosawa Hideaki:?

It seems that this sentence was not included in the lines we discussed.

When the spring knife pokes into the flesh, it still hurts a little because of its inertia.

Hideaki Kurosawa covered the place where he was "stabbed" and stumbled back two steps.

"Blood" flowed from between the fingers, and then fell to the ground.

The actor was so confused that he even thought there was some quality problem with his switchblade. He was stunned for a moment and didn't know whether he should stab him again according to the script.