Chapter 165 The Color of Nightmare (5)

He pretended not to notice, and with the help of Toru Amuro's wrist, he got out of the car door.

It stands to reason that Toru Amuro would not remember what happened when he was controlled, but looking at it now, the situation seems a little different.

Hideaki Kurosawa followed Toru Amuro and watched as he pushed his shopping cart through the entryway and into the supermarket.

If he didn't ask questions, Amuro Toru would not make any sound.

She pretended to be very natural, and there was nothing unusual about it.

ha.

Kurosawa Hideaki walked quickly to Amuro Toru, stood shoulder to shoulder with him, and watched him step by step after buying butter, then went to buy whipped cream, lemon and biscuits, and finally went to the freezer to get a lemon cheese ice cream.

For 20 minutes, not a word was said.

He really could bear it. If the slightly red neck wasn't exposed at the end of his hair, he would have completely believed that Toru Amuro was not out of control.

"Buy it?" Kurosawa Hideaki bent down to reach the ice cream bucket in the shopping cart. There was an original label representing a new flavor on the golden packaging and top cover, "I have never tasted this flavor before."

Toru Amuro didn't answer. He looked at the shopping cart silently, dutifully acting like a tool man who would only respond to commands after being controlled.

Kurosawa Hideaki: ...

You are still as dedicated as when we first met.

"Hey..." He sighed softly. Zero's idea is right. Now is actually not the time to discuss the relationship between the two.

Organizational matters are the most important.

Forget it, he doesn't necessarily need to know the answer to the question "like it or not".

There was no sound to test, not even a bit of communication, and the atmosphere between the two was so stagnant that it made people panic.

Take a cab, go home, clean up the kitchen, finish the piles of cheesecakes before putting them in the refrigerator.

Kurosawa Hideaki sat silently on the sofa, holding the bucket of brand-new lemon cheese ice cream, taking one bite at a time, scraping off the cream layer by layer and sending it to his mouth.

Until Toru Amuro used up all the condiments he bought and tidied up the kitchen, he stood silently at the kitchen counter to pay, and met Kurosawa Hideaki's eyes.

Toru Amuro: He knew I was pretending to be controlled.

Hideaki Kurosawa: He knew I knew he was pretending to be controlled.

No one pokes, tacitly letting the cheesecake pile up in the freezer.

This development is the best for now, but Kurosawa Hideaki clearly knows that he is feeling depressed.

"You're tired, go to sleep for ten minutes." He withdrew his gaze, and said the first sentence in the whole afternoon, "After you wake up, you feel that you have slept all afternoon, and you don't remember what happened before."

"good."

Kurosawa Hideaki held his breath, but he didn't hear any sound.

No voice, no rebuttal.

He stood up abruptly, threw the wooden spoon into the trash can, then snapped the lid on the ice cream can and threw it into the freezer.

When he turned around, there was no trace of Toru Amuro in the living room. The door of the master bedroom, which was originally ajar, was closed tightly, indicating that a coward was hiding inside.