Chapter 103 - 104 - 105

Chapter 103 Unexpected Sniper (2)

Zhu Fu Jingguang laughed helplessly, "It's hard to show any violent expression on his face... But when it comes to anger..."

Jing Guang pondered for a few seconds, then continued: "I remember that he once got angry at a little girl on the platform. That must have been his biggest mood swing."

"Oh?" Kurosawa Hideaki changed his shoes at the entrance, "Then you might be able to see it for the second time today."

2-23 and 2-21 are only separated by one street, and it doesn't even take ten minutes to walk there at a normal pace.

Kurosawa Hideaki pressed the tip of his tongue against the somewhat red and swollen roof of his mouth.

When I ate the grilled fish too quickly, a small lump bulged in the roof of my mouth, and there was a slight stinging sensation when I licked it.

I was busy talking and didn't notice it before, but now the small bulge feels particularly prominent, making the person want to lick it.

If I had known earlier, I should have brought out the unfinished coffee-flavored drink. I really wanted to drink iced coffee.

"We're here." Toru Amuro looked at the door number in front of the 2-21 mansion, "Kudo? The famous high school detective?"

"Yes." Kurosawa Hideaki raised his hand and pressed the doorbell. "The child's curiosity is so strong that it is hard to contain, and he has a strong desire to explore. It is probably the type that makes the teacher a headache in school."

"Hey -" Conan's long voice came from the electronic doorbell, "I've already heard it!"

Kurosawa Hideaki tilted his head at the small camera on the doorbell, took a step back, and revealed two other people standing beside him, "Really? Who are you? Why are you at the home of high school student detective Kudo Shinichi?"

"Ah... I, I am his distant relative." Conan urgently made excuses for his reaction, "Brother Shinichi usually takes good care of me. If you say bad things about him, be careful I call him and tell him."

"Oh." Kurosawa Hideaki responded calmly, "Open the door. Don't think that I don't know that you are discussing countermeasures."

Conan: ...

"I don't!"

Please, he already knows the serious consequences of helping the FBI lurk in the country, how could he still knowingly do so?

Creaking, the heavy door opened to the three of them.

Hideaki Kurosawa walked in first and saw the pink-haired adult man standing at the entrance.

The other party seems to be about the same age as him. The pink hair is well-groomed and the shape is very fixed. It can be seen that the wig is carefully cared for every day to keep it in the best condition and make it look exactly like real hair. .

Kurosawa Hideaki's eyes fell on this man's high collar and short sleeves.

At the end of July, it was already relatively hot weather in Tokyo, Japan, but Akai was still wearing a high collar.

Really dedicated.

Just exposing it like this... I feel a little embarrassed.

Kurosawa Hideaki withdrew his gaze, stretched out his right hand with a friendly smile on his face, "Hello, sir."

Zhu Fu Jingguang: ...

He had reason to suspect that the word "Akai" was stuffed in the pause in the middle.