Chapter 64 The Coming Full Moon 5

"It's just a pancake. Besides, it's still a semi-finished product. You just need to throw things into the pan. You don't even need to read the recipe." Kurosawa Hideaki said very confidently, "It was an accident last time, and it will definitely not happen this time." Got it!"

"Yeah, got it. Let's go, it's getting late, it's time to go home." Toru Amuro picked up the coat hanging at the entrance of the cubicle, "Are you going back to Gochome directly today or to 303 together?"

"303." Kurosawa Hideaki said without hesitation, "Someone will come to 303 to find me tomorrow."

"Okay." Toru Amuro replied. The three left the restaurant side by side.

It was 10:12 in the evening, 18 minutes before Ginza closed. At this time, the people in the mall were almost empty, only some tellers were still busy.

Looking at the peaceful scene in front of him, Kurosawa Hideaki suddenly remembered Takata Shin who was arrested today and Kunna who died.

Assuming that the "gentleman" who called the police through the US ambassador to Japan is really the boss of the organization, why would the organization send someone to sneak into the police at this time to steal the undercover list or information about personnel transfers?

Kunna's pawn is obviously alive in order to obtain more valuable information for the organization, and this dangerous move made by the organization directly turned Kunna into a dead pawn.

If the organization waits for Kunna to fully gain the trust of the director and take the position of director before activating it, then this woman will deliver a fatal blow to the Japanese public security police.

What makes the organization take the risk of giving up a high-quality pawn to immediately get the list of members of the public security police?

Was it because of him and gin?

Although his and Gin's facial features are not very similar, the hair and eyes alone can actually connect the two of them.

So is the boss of the organization also suspicious of Gin's identity?

Kurosawa Hideaki followed Toru Amuro to the underground parking lot, opened the passenger door, sat in, fastened his seat belt and leaned back on the seat, folded his hands on his abdomen, closed his eyes and thought.

If the boss of the organization already doubted his brother's identity, then why did he ask him to take on the task of connecting with Senji Junji?

Is it because the organization has become so arrogant that it doesn't care about the undercover officials sent inside?

Thinking about it carefully, almost all the cases he has come into contact with so far have more or less connections with the organization.

Starting from the airport, the organization has been involved in the parliamentary government.

During the Shanzhuang copper cigarette case case, the organization even wanted to use drugs to control celebrities through congressmen, in order to gradually control the government.

It is now July 1, and there will be a new parliamentary election soon, followed by the election of the prime minister.

For the organization, if they can get someone who doesn't care about crime to be a member of parliament, it will be one step closer to their complete control of Japan.

Once you understand the purpose of the organization, deciphering the nickname DJ becomes very easy.

At present, there are three people participating in the parliamentary election in the Tokyo area: Eisaku Tokiwa, a professor of the Department of Pharmacy at Teito University, Junji Sento, a popular actor of the bourgeoisie, and Yasuhiro Domon, a cadre of the Self-Defense Forces.