Chapter 62 The Coming Full Moon

"I'm fine, what's the matter with you?" Zhu Fu Jingguang held Kurosawa Hideaki's hand, "You're shaking. Did you not sleep well in the car just now?"

Yeah? he is shaking?

Kurosawa Hideaki withdrew his hand and carefully observed Zhu Fu Jingguang's expression. The other party's breathing was steady and his muscles relaxed, as if he hadn't heard gin's voice at all.

Was he the only one who heard it?

Did you hear that wrong?

He seemed to have had this illusion when he woke up in the car just now. At that time, he also thought that his brother had grabbed his cheek. Kurosawa Hideaki slowly exhaled, "Maybe I'm too tired, I'm sorry."

"Really?" Toru Amuro took a sip of the lemonade presented on the table, "Speaking of which, can you tell me now what you have kept from me?"

Kurosawa Hideaki's back stiffened.

Knock knock——

"Excuse me, your cheese omelette is ready."

The little egg rolls came at just the right time!

Kurosawa Hideaki breathed a sigh of relief, "Come in."

The waiter placed the delicately shaped egg roll in the center of the table and said softly: "Please use it slowly. If you need anything, just ring the bell."

There is a need now! Please say something or just serve the next dish!

"I don't need anything for the time being, thank you for your hard work." Toru Amuro said before Hideaki Kurosawa spoke.

ah……

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at the back of the waiter leaving, hesitant to speak. What can I say after calling the waiter?

How many more dishes to add? yes! You can add more dishes!

He stretched out his hand, pressed the call bell, and said to the returning waiter: "I want two glasses of espresso and a cup of hot milk. Please put 250ml of hot milk in a 400ml beer glass for me. Thanks."

"Okay, is there anything else you need?"

I need to say something more to delay some time! Kurosawa Hideaki held back for a while, unable to think of anything else to say, so he could only follow his heart, "Have another cup of hazelnuts..."

"Xiu Ming, two cups of espresso are enough, I can't drink latte anymore." Zhu Fu Jingguang interrupted him, and then looked at the waiter who was waiting at the door to write something down, "A cup of Americano and a cup of hot tea Just fine."

An Shitou glanced at Zhu Fu Jingguang's side face, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Okay!" Kurosawa Hideaki answered first.

Toru Amuro can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't ask him who the person who rescued Jing Guang is.

He leaned against the bamboo partition behind him.

This thing is a bit like the partition in a Japanese-style hot spring. Although it is not very soundproof, it is very strong. The store also placed cushions on the partition for guests to rest on.

"Aren't you going to tell him?" Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at the relieved young man leaning on the partition, "I thought you trusted him enough."

"This is not a question of trust or distrust..."

Kurosawa Hideaki reached out and took a small cheese egg and stuffed it into his mouth, "He... I can't gamble with the safety of my closest person, unless I can guarantee my brother's 100% safety, I won't say anything .”