Chapter 23

Facing his brother's gaze, Kurosawa Hideaki felt guilty for a moment, but soon, this guilt disappeared completely.

He began to notice details that he had never noticed before.

Yesterday, when Kazami Yuya walked up to him with information about the kidnapping case, he said -

"Mr. Kurosawa, at 9:30 last night, the seventh disappearance case occurred in Tokyo..."

The case of disappearance is not something that the serious crimes team is responsible for. Even if this case is raised to the serious crimes division, it should not be sent directly to him.

More importantly, Yuya Kazami sent the information too late.

For the seventh case that happened the night before yesterday, the materials were not sent to him until 4:30 pm yesterday, and the time period for submitting the case materials directly exceeded 24 hours, which caused the seventh victim to perfectly miss the golden rescue time.

A police officer will make mistakes, but it is impossible for him to make such low-level mistakes.

-Someone manipulated the delivery time of the materials.

The man knew his character well enough to know that he would sink into self-satisfaction for a day or so after solving major cases and problems.

During the period of self-satisfaction, people tend to be complacent and ignore some things that can be noticed normally.

At the same time, this man knew that he had probably been hungry all day, and the money he brought with him was not enough to meet his daily needs. At half past four, he was the most hungry and sleepy.

This double physical and psychological burden caused him to ignore the details that were originally obvious.

Becoming dull and easy to trap.

He was set up by someone who knew him very well.

The other party knew that he would be curious and would definitely cooperate with the kidnapping when he heard Tequila's name.

This man is masterful at controlling and oppressing people's hearts.

Thinking of this, Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath. Once he realized where the wrong start was, the next part began to become extremely clear.

He was kidnapped on his way to the Miwa Daikoku Building to explore the cocktail bar.

According to the mission instructions, the kidnapper was supposed to kidnap a man over 30 years old, but he kidnapped him with peace of mind.

Why would a kidnapper dare to make such a mistake in a highly disciplined organization?

Because someone with an absolute position in the organization gave him a hint.

It hinted at his appearance, hinted that it would be fine if the wrong person was tied up, hinted that it would be fine as long as he was a male.

While hinting, that person also stimulated the conflict between the kidnapper and Margarita.

It wasn't that Kurosawa Hideaki met the opportunity, but "opportunity" chose Kurosawa Hideaki.

He moved his wrist and looked at Gin.

There is only one person who meets all the above conditions and can design it all precisely - his brother.

Why?

"It seems that you have already thought about it." Gin Jiu raised the corners of his lips, "In that case, why don't you take that pretentious thing off your hand."