Chapter 113 Tokyo is set on fire - Captain of Mobile Team

"Do you already know who the person who blew up the car is?" Madeira asked softly, "Maybe you can tell me directly. To be honest, I'm a little angry now."

"It's so strange, you're actually angry?" Kurosawa Hideaki raised his final voice slightly. Madeira is too good-tempered to see that he was a killer before he became a deacon.

"Of course I will be angry." Madeira looked at the trunk of the Porsche. "The sniper rifle that has been following me for decades is still in the car. Such an explosion... I'm afraid this is the end of the relationship between her and me. .”

He paused, looked at Kurosawa Hideaki who was stunned, "She is my lover."

Personification! It's terrible...

Things are serious.

"We can even go to Italian technicians to cure her." Kurosawa Hideaki tried to comfort her.

"Thank you." Madera said with a standard professional smile on her face, "From now on, I will not leave your side for a second until I catch the prisoner who blew up the gun."

He lowered his eyelids, lowered his voice, and words came out of his lips one by one, "I want to watch him go to the electric chair."

Madeira took a deep breath and said, "Speaking of which, this car is the first gift Mr. gave you after he brought you back."

"What?" Kurosawa Hideaki clenched his fists. He didn't even remember that this car was so commemorative.

That's right. He had washed his memory once before through hints. Things that would shake the hints should have been washed away directly.

"I was driving it to take you out of the orphanage." Madera showed a recalling expression, "You were sitting in the passenger seat, and you couldn't even touch the ground with your feet."

"Stop talking Madeira, I allow you to watch the prisoner go to the electric chair. If you need it, I can apply to turn on the electric chair switch for you."

"Thank you." Madeira stretched out her hand to smooth every wrinkle of the deacon's uniform, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"You're welcome." Kurosawa Hideaki sneered, "Usually, criminals in bombing cases and arson cases are divided into two categories according to different types."

“1. Addictive arson.

They are obsessed with the feeling of setting fire, and the flames will bring them a certain pleasure, just like taking drugs. This type of criminal will never stop committing crimes unless someone stops him. "

“2. Functional arson.

The inmates set fires and blew up houses with strong desire and purpose. Hate, jealousy, or simply to destroy evidence of a crime in the house. "

He spoke very fast, but Madera answered immediately, "The prisoner this time should be the second type."

"That's right, this kind of criminals are usually more rational and smart. They have a more comprehensive plan, and they will conduct multiple rehearsals in their brains before committing crimes to ensure that they can achieve their ultimate goals." Kurosawa Hideaki paused for a second, "Since If the prisoner is not a pure idiot, then his purpose of blowing up the Porsche is easy to guess."

"He wanted to take advantage of the fact that you were in danger and remove me from the search meeting."

Madera frowned quickly, "Why? Is there anything in the search meeting that you can't know?"

"Obviously. He didn't want me to catch the prisoner first." Kurosawa Hideaki smiled confidently, "It doesn't matter, even if I don't have a meeting, I can get first-hand information."