I dunno..

- Courtneys POV -
Me and Bridgette were having girl talk and playing mini games until hide and seek was over, meanwhile Geoff and Duncan had a long nonstop talk. It also made me think hard a bit, because when it comes to love I can't be seen as the naive unprofessional cit I was on the first season of total drama.. my resume has to be good for when I run for office. Anyway, what I mean was I'm starting to overthink a bit. Should I really just be forgiving him that easy after being with Gwen? Maybe I should keep it safe and act like Gwen so he will like me. I don't know. I think I'll just be a little more laid back about things.. While Duncan was talking to Geoff about something, I didn't listen to the words, but I fell asleep to his voice. I was obviously asleep for a while until I woke up to Duncan carrying me back to the end of the doc with everyone else. I'm surprised I didn't wake up earlier, because I'm a light sleeper. Chris announced that the winners of this first challenge will receive invincibility and a boost in the next challenge. I wiped my eyes as Duncan gently planted me on my feet. Everyone was looking pretty beat up other than us four, Alejandro, Heather, Gwen and Izzy. I wonder what the others been through. "And our winner is..." We all crossed our fingers and I held Duncan's hand.
"the.."
"SEEKERS."
we looked down in disappointment until Chris said..
"Just kidding. Haha! The winners are the hiders!"
We pretty much all just celebrated in delight now knowing we officially won the first challenge. Go hiders!
"YES! We won!" Duncan said.
"Nice" I said, half smiling, trying to look as "Gwen" as possible.