eventually

-Courtney's POV -
I had checked my voice, noticing it slightly gotten better, and I had way more strength than I had yesterday.
I was going to wear a white t-shirt when my arm was still stinging from yesterday. I looked down and as soon as I remembered I put a sweater over it, and wore another pair of low rise jeans. Then, I had quickly put on my converse.

Just as I was going to straighten my hair, Heather interrupted me

"Are you going to straighten it?" She said, frowning.
"Uhh yeah pretty much" I commented.
"Why? Did anyone ever tell you you have the hair of a goddess when it's curly? Ive always wished I had thick curly curls like yours" She said, then bouncing one of my curls.
"You can style it if you want" I added.
She looked at me like the happiest person in the planet as she wetted my hair and brushed through it. She combed, twisted, and braided my hair.

I had walked and talked with her, and there was a challenge

I had walked and talked with her, and there was a challenge. I was hoping it would be a mental challenge and not a physical one. I looked to see what the challenge was and it was a math challenge, which was easy for me because even if my favorite subject was ela/science, I was pretty good at math too. There were 10 questions, and I finished in less than 3 minutes. I don't know how, but my team somehow lost, leaving me feeling defeated. I already knew it was over, I'm the weakest link on the team now. Or so I thought, when Duncan told me we were voting out Scott again. We waited for a while, until it was time to cast who we were voting off.

"Apologies!" Chris said
"Well?" Noah asked.
"No way your voting off Scott. The drama just got good!" Chris said.
I could see everyone's upset face at that comment. Especially Heather.
"good?" She asked.
"GOOD?" She asked, yelling.
"So despite that, there will be no voting today"
We all were equally upset we couldn't kick Scott's butt off to the boat. Walking alone, I've realized merge was happening soon. I can and should try and find allies. I looked around and saw Noah walking back. Maybe him? Maybe.. I walked over to him. "You did pretty good in that math challenge" I told him. "Same for you" He said, lightly elbowing my shoulder. I giggled. "So how are things? Bummer we couldn't vote off Scott because I'm losing brain cells looking at him" He said, smiling, pointing using his thumb. "Tell me about it" I said, rolling my eyes in an annoyed manner. "It's good to not be the only one that isn't dumb and brainwashed around here.. everyone's so full of themselves and overall annoying" he said, grinning. "What about that Cody guy?" I asked. "Oh him? Yeah he's pretty cool. Talk tomorrow?" He asked. "Definitely!" I said, then walking towards Duncan. "So what? Are you getting with Noah now?" He asked. "So what? Are you jealous?" I said, teasing him and giggling. He put his arm around my waist as we walked. "Maybe a little" He said, smiling. "Wanna match outfits tomorrow?" He added. "Definitely." I said. We talked for a while longer before I headed in the girls cabin, playing never have I ever with Bridgette, Heather, and Gwen. It was fun until they all fell asleep, which was leading me to sleep too.

A/N
How are we liking the new friendship??
I always saw Noah and Courtney as friends although it's a shame they never really had any good scenes or interactions throughout the show 😭
Daily post! Until next time!! (Tomorrow)