on again, off again

these next 2 chapters are gonna be a little.. dark ! So I advice if you don't want to see that skip some chapters!!

- Courtney's POV -
Waking up, I gained the strength to weakly allow myself to get up. My legs shaking as I got myself ready. I didn't really have any emotion. I didn't know what to feel at that time. I just put on something quick. I wasn't gonna worry today. I wore a knit sweater and low rises jeans. I wore black converse, and noticed my hair was still curly from yesterday since I was washed, but I HATED my hair curly due to reason. I kept my curly hair though, because I was too tired to straighten it.

 I kept my curly hair though, because I was too tired to straighten it

I turned to see Heather.
"You okay Court?"
I nodded yes, because my voice still sounded like a 85 year old man smoking. I walked outside and straight to Duncan. Before I even did anything he pulled me into his arms and gave me a hug, and he ran his fingers through my soft curly hair. I wanted to smile, but I didn't feel anything. "You know why I love you, princess?" He said. I weakly shrugged. "Because you never give up. I love everything about you and if that stupid farmer boy touches you again I might end up in jail. I'm proud of you, Courtney" I don't know what was wrong with me, but I couldn't feel anything and at that moment of time I thought it was all my fault. How Scott felt, how everyone Hated him, the way I made him look bad.. it was all my fault. Now, there's nothing I can do about it. I don't even know how to feel anymore. It was a free day from everything happening yesterday, and honestly thank god for that one because they for sure would've voted my weak butt off if there was a challenge. I started to feel a bit worthless. For both myself, and my team. There really was only one solution to make me feel something again.

And just then, the brunette latina locked herself in her bathroom, grabbing her tiny blade.
She remembered all the people she had hurt, the reason why Duncan had left her in world tour, she had remembered how she was a "useless slut". Hoping that she would feel some sort of emotion, she did exactly what you think she did. Blood had dripped down her arm as she wiped it off and covered it up. A tear rolled down her cold skin and she began to grow a bit pale. "This was your fault" She said to herself. She didn't want to be weak for her team. She was so mad at herself for what she had done. "I'm never going to forgive myself" She thought. She had banged her hand hard against her face, then later got rid of the evidence then had forced a smile in the mirror. Getting out, she had walked a bit to see Bridgette.

"Hey Court.." Bridgette said
I waved hi. I walked with her to the beach because we had nothing better to do, but she most definitely protected me from Scott, who seemed to be giving me death stares. God how I wish I wasn't so dumb. I held my left arm in my right clenching a fist, noticing it started to sting a little. "Go to heather?" I whispered to Bridgette. I didn't want to say much. She took me to Heather carefully, making sure Scott didn't place a single finger on me. She was in the cabin, so I fell asleep a bit later. I was asleep for a while, about 5 hours when it was just about the middle of the day. I walked outside to the beach, my arm still stinging but I tried to ignore it. Plus, I kind of liked it.. it knocked sense into me. I walked down to the beach where Duncan was, and had sat next to him. He held me tight and we enjoyed the beach together. I fell asleep again, this time on his chest. I don't recall how long I was sleep, which surprised me because I'm a very light sleeper, but I know it must been a while because I ended up in my cabin, and when I looked out the window I could see the sun and morning sky.

A/N
Should I start a new book based entirely off of older Duncan and Courtney reuniting? I feel like that would be cool!! (Ofc this will be my main #1 Story, but I just think it would be cool to make one where Courtney and Duncan are older and reuniting after a long time.

Sorry for all the serious topics geez 😭
I swear I'll make a cute chapter to make up for all the dark ones!!
TW FOR ALL BTW
DAILY POST ILL UPDATE TMR
BYEE!!