New Places!

- Courtney's POV -
It was a while until we arrived. Owen almost barfed on me, thank goodness he didn't.. Anyway, Chris then explained that the next challenge was to apparently find lots of colored statues around the mall first, then bring it back to score a point for our team in a matter of 20 minutes. Seemed easy at first, until he added that we need to chose someone from the other team to hide the statues. Who knows where they will put it.. "Let's start off with team hiders! You may now discuss who you want to pick from the other team to hide your statues. "Who do you want to pick from the other team?" Bridgette asked me. "I say Justis or Lindsay. Justis will get distracted looking at himself in the mirror or their shopping windows, and Lindsay is just plain dumb." I whispered. "Agreed!" Bridgette said "Yeah whatever send Lindsay already!" Heather said.
"So! Have you made a decision?" Chris asked
"We choose Lindsay." We said. The other team looked pretty mad because they knew every single person on our team was smart... not including Scott. Talking about Scott, he keeps giving me death stares. Anyway, then Chris announced, "Seekers! Who do you want from teem hiders to hide your statues?" They looked at each other a bit. "If they pick Scott we might just be toast" Heather added. "We will pick.." Cody said. I turned to see Sierra jumping like a wild animal to hide their statues. "What about DJ!" Owen Said. DJ smiled a bit then we gave DJ and Lindsay 8 minutes to hide all the statues. I still haven't heard back from Gwen, which made me a bit worried.. "Wanna look in pairs?" Duncan asked me. I thought for a minute. "It's better to split up so we can retrieve more ground" I stated. "Knowing Lindsay, she probably didn't get that far in" he said, laughing. "Still! We don't know what they have in store for us so it's better to be safe than sorry" I said. "Your no fun" He said. "Whatever" I added.
"OH WAIT! ONE LITTLE THING!" Chris said. "You have to bring it back in your circles behind you!" Chris added. I looked behind us, and there were blue and red circles. For us, we got the blue circle and the other team got the red. "But if the statue isn't in the circle, you can do anything in your power to get to it! Even steal it from another persons hand." Chris said.
The 8 minutes were up, and we were let free. I fast walked, eagerly looking for the statues. I found one by the bench under the food sign. I was making my way back until Sierra looked at me holding the statue. "that... statue... is... MINE!" She said, then trying to get her hands on me. I quickly ducked down and ran back to the circles. I put the statue in. "ONE STATUE FOR THE BLUE TEAM MADE BY COURTNEY!" Chris said.
19 minutes passed, and it was time to get back. Our teams looked like they had an equal amount. Chris counted the statues, and it turned out that we won by 3 statues! We celebrated, then Chris announced he would give us all $95 to use at the mall, while the other team gets nothing but to watch us have fun. Me, Geoff, Bridgette and Duncan decided to put our money together. Obviously I made them go to Bath and Body Works first. That and Yankee Candle are my favorite stores! I bought one cinnamon and warm vanilla perfume and lotion set that was only 15.00! Then Geoff took Bridgette to Hollister, Claire's, and Aeropostale, and H&M While I checked out Sephora, Pandora, Yankee Candle, Lululemon, and Windsor. Then I let Duncan go to Spencers, Hot topic, and Newbury Comics. Since we put our money together AND there was a huge sale, we ended up with $41.29 left, so we went and bought some milkshakes and food. I got a cinnamon roll coffee milkshake with whipped cream and cinnamon on top, Bridgette got a blue coconut milkshake, Duncan got a cookies and cream milkshake, and Geoff got a banana milkshake and we all shared a heart shaped pizza.

Thank god for another victory! We had $2 left, so we decided to give it to some little kid wandering

Thank god for another victory! We had $2 left, so we decided to give it to some little kid wandering. Then it was time to go. We headed back on the airplane. Goodbye Tampa!