the look

- Courtney's POV -
Me and Bridgette were walking back to the cafeteria, hands interlocking and holding each other tightly until we here a sudden movement behind us.

pshh shatter shatter

"WE ARENT AFRAID OF YOU" Bridgette said, picking up a stick as if she were to kill her. Him? It.

We waited for a while until we heard the same sound.

PSHH SHATTER SHATTER

"Okay come out.." I said

Someone popped out the bush and surprisingly it was just Gwen and Geoff. Bridgette ran to him, crying in his arms and I hugged Gwen.
"Glad your safe" I said
"Thanks" She said.
Us four walked to the cafeteria, where Alejandro and Leshawna were crying and sobbing violently and Noah kept rocking back and fourth, frowning and in shock.

"I say we just stay here and try and find some internet.." Gwen said
"That will never work. If we want to find a way out, we must look for clues" I stated.
"Yeah I agree with princess over here. We can't just sit around waiting for WiFi that will probably never come. Anyone got cellular data?" He said, holding me tight.

It was silent for a while, until he grabbed my arm.
"We'll go looking for the missing people.." he said
"Geoff and Gwen take care of the weeping children while Heather and Trent stay on the lookout for that killer"
"You got it!" Geoff said.
We went off, hoping to find a clue or just.. anything.

13 minutes passed until I heard a scream from Trent.
"COURTNEY!"
I grabbed Duncan's hand and sprinted all the way back the the cafeteria, just to turn around to see his arm..
I dropped the arm in shock, and then began to cry. I turn to see Geoff crying as well. That must be sad. He is Duncans best buddy.
My hands start shaking, my blood starts racing.
"This has to be some type of challenge.. right?" I said.
"Courtney.." Trent said, pointing behind me. I turn around to see nothing at first, but then Trent walked me to the window and said..
"Look"
I look out the window to see Bridgette on the ground, red scars all over her that look like she's been burnt.
"W-who let her go outside..?" I said, my voice obviously cracking.
"No one did. We looked away for a bit then turned around and next thing you know she was outside being burned.. Geoff tried saving her.." Gwen said. I looked at Geoff, one tanned arm and basically had a breakdown.
"This is all my fault. I shouldn't of made that stupid plan. I failed as a friend and a person trying to save you guys. The killer should be after me. I'm such a screw up and I-"
"It's nobody's fault"
Except it feels like it was mine. I should've never took my eyes off him.
"I just feel-"

PSHH SHATTER SHATTER

"What was-"

BANG BANG PSHH PSHH SHATTER SHATTER

BANG BANG BANG BANG

The door swung open. I closed my eyes, ready to face my death.

I took a little peak at their shoes, hugging my friends tight

Goodbye world.

-Courtney.

...

...

...

...

It was nice knowing you.

..

I stayed there in place,

Waiting for the brutal death...

When In fact,

I heard quite a voice say,

Silence.

I opened my eyes, viewing all my friends deaths.

Every single person, killed.

Except for me,

And Trent, which I thought he was awake, but I was wrongly mistaken when he was killed with his eyes wide opened,

Popped out.

I heard footsteps behind me,

I passed out,

Woke up,

And heard...