Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Congratulations, Ms.Banez! Your bueaty products are now bloom and trending!" Masayang ani ni mommy sa akin.

Sunrise cosmetic..

Sunrise, I named my business Sunrise, Because I'd admire sunrise, Sunrise give me strength to countinue shining. There's a lot of memories under sunrise.

I use my Biological father surname, I thought His surname was 'Padua' but not, He just don't want to use his father surname. Nakakatawa dahil wala naman pinag ka iba 'yun sa dati 'kong surname, well may inayos lang sa papeles 'ko about sa father background.

"You did well anak, and we are so proud of you." Daddy Gardio added proudly of me.

I smile to them, "Oh by the way, kailan mo balak ipatuyo ang bagong building sa QC?" Daddy Benjo asked me.

I have plan to build a building to my business branches at Qc and bataan but for now I'm focusing in Qc area.

"My secretary already set an appointment for that, dad." Tugon 'ko.

Kailangan 'ko lang makipag meeting sa head engineer and the architect that will design and build the building para mapag usapan ang project na 'to.

I looked at my waist to check the time in my watch. I'll pick up dally later because she invite me isang gallery arts, she's the one photographer there. I'm here to support her passion.

"Ate cally!" She yelled softly and waving her left hand on me.

Bumeso siya sa akin, bago pumasok sa kotse. "Thats gallery art are trending now on social media, did you know na mabilis ma sold out ang mga paintings doon?" Pag kwe-kwento niya. "So they invited me to took a photo of it and for documentation na rin."

Actually I wasn't interested about painting or to that gallery arts, I'm just here to support her at pinilit niay din ako sumama, may bidding daw na magaganap doon, she want to buy a painting to display to her condo.

Isang tao lang ang naalala 'kong magaling mag painting at drawing, no one can replace that. I admire his arts work years ago. Kung nasaan man siya ngayon, I hope he's happy to his life.

"Hm..ate..are still thinking about memories noong nasa Province pa tayo?" She suddenly asked make me confused of her.

Her words are have a double meaning for me and for her.

"Yeah, sometimes." Always.

"Why did you ask?"

She shrugged, dumako ang tingin sa camera na tumitingin ng nga recent picture. "I just..miss..ate thea."

Care to explain what is connect? Thea is out of the country after she graduated in legazpi, grabe pa nga ang iyak niya noon at ayaw niyang umalis pero kailangan. He had a deal with his father.

"Pero what if..you saw him here..what if lang." She purse her lips.

"Sino?" Kumunot ang noo 'ko.

"'Ge, Kunwari hindi alam, ide sino pa si Mr. V."

V? Mas lalong kumunot ang noo 'ko. She grinned now I know what she talking about. Sinamaan 'ko siya ng tingin. She mean V as in Villagracia!! She's annoying me.

"I don't know where is he, for sure wala naman siya dito sa manila." Sagot 'ko.

"What if nga 'di ba? mag kita kayo?" Umirap siya na Parang mauubos ng pasensya.

"Ide nag kita na kung nag kita." I Shrugged, and answer her boritone voice.

"'Yun lang? Nag kita na parang wala ang ganun?" Patuloy na usisa niya.