Author's Notes

SYATS Has Officially Ended!

This is my first time ever installment story Series, I know this story are not perfect. I do my best to wrote this story, I write this story for myself lol because this is the way I express my feeling, (I was bored lang talaga) I'm also inspired to other author/writer out there, like they can write what if I write too? Ehe (Clout chaser lang talaga ako)

Thank you for being with me until the last Sunrise chapter of the story, I didn't expect na makakatapos ako ng isang novel, This is a big achievement of my life. I am really emotional, finally I did it one!

Thank you to the reader who read my Story (Kung meron man.) But doesn't matter to me if kunti lang ang readers o follower kasi hindi naman fame ang habol 'ko e, Writing is my freedom. I Write for myself not for fame.

I'm still happy na nakatapos ako ng novel huhu, more story to come.

I hope you learn something about the story, No one can manipulate you expect yourself, fight to your own battle, sometimes we need to stand alone not to Impressed people to be how independent person, but to stand by ourselves to prove and express other that you can still stand by your own. Not to Impressed but to prove to them. We scared to fall in love again once we feel the pain but doesn't mean love is not for us, Failures are part of ourselves, that's the process of daily life. Keep fighting! And life goes on there's a opportunity that mean for you. So keep shinning like a Sunrise.

Joshin and calliyah are officially signing off.

If you see some grammatical error or Typo,   this is take by me or mistake by me, Please bear with me, I am learning and growing to my writing skills,

The second installment of Series is Hoshin story, (If you remember he's Joshin brother)

VILLAGRACIA SERIES
See you at the sunrise (#1)
In the midst of the rain (#2) coming up

Thank you and see you until the next Sunrise :)

Twitter acc: Ms2lipsTal
Fb acc: Mstulipstal

Countinue to grow, to glow and to bloom.
Countinue shinning like Sunrise at the end of sunset there's a sunset make a end beautiful.
Give and share a lot of love.

You'll be my sunrise beginning.

Love of love,
Sincerely,
Ms2lipsTal