Chapter 22

Chapter 22

We're are not totally okay. I'm still confuse and clueless this few days. Minabuti 'ko muna na ipalamig ang aming mga utak dahil hindi naging maganda ang away namin noong nakaraan. I admitted to myself that I missed him. Pero gulong gulo pa kasi ako..pagod na pagod na ako kakaisip ng mga bagay na wala akong ka alam alam.

A big slapped on my face as I enter at mamita's Office at the mansion, napahawak ako sa pisngi kung saan dumapo ang sampal. Nagulat ako ng 'yun ang bumungad sa akin.

"Explain me this!" She yelled, and throw a some pictures on me. Glaring to me.

It was our pictures with joshin together. My brow furrowed, slowly pick a picture. and look to her nervously, I cover my mouth, my eye slowly widened. I look up to her.

"Are you dating with Villagracia's son?!" She shouted again. "At wala kang balak sabihin sa akin ang tungkol dito? Kung hindi 'ko pa narinig ang bulong bulongan."

My heart throbbed nervously and bit scared. "Yes, He's my boyfriend, what is the problem with that–" She cut me off with her slapped again.

Napahawak ako sa pisngi 'ko. I look away, i feel tha pain of her slapped, masakit. "That man are just using you!" Dinuro niya ako. "He's wasn't good for you! God for Pete's sake calliyah!"

"How could you say that? You don't even know him–" She cut me off again with her sarcastic laughed.

"I know them very well!"

"You heard me calliyah, stay away to that Villagracia's son! He's not good for you!" Mamita yelled on my face again.

Dumako ang tingin 'ko sa mga nakakalat na picture namin na mag kasama ni Joshin..Hindi 'ko alam, naguguluhan ako.

"But I love him!" I started to cry "Let me love him mamita..We love each other–" She cut me off and laughed

"Love?! He don't love you cally! He was using you! Ginagamit ka lang niya para makaganti sa pamilya natin! He don't love you! This is the reason why I don't let you go to that Island! They can use you against us!"

Mas lalo akong naguluhan.. He didn't use me! I feel his sincerely love for me! Hindi niya 'yun magagawa! Anong kailangan niya para gamitin lang ako?!

"W-what..are you talking about.." Nanghihinang sambit 'ko.

"Galit ang pamilya niya sa mga Sameintos cally, galit na galit.." May diing sambit nito "Its a war business between Villagracia and Samientos." She admitted and suddenly laughed "Ang babaw ng galit nila hindi ba? Guess what, I make them down back then, they Business got bankrupt and lost everything."

Lumapit pa ito lalo, umatras ako patalikod. My tears scaped and swallow hard. "Did..you do that?" Nang hihinang tanong 'ko.

"Yes honey, I did. I did it very well." She smiled proudly for what she did. "But its too shallow to get angry.." She grinned.

"Mr. Joshean Villagracia, your boyfriend father was your tita kareil love before. and she was his mistress. Who ruined his family."

Gan'un na lang ang gulat 'ko ng marinig ang mga salitang 'yun, I remember the day Joshin told me about his dad mistress. At ramdam 'ko ang galit sa loob loob niya. Hindi 'ko magawang maniwala.

"Y-your kidding me.." Umiling iling ako. "She's wasn't his father mistress!" I was indenial. But I look on her like she wasn't kidding around and she's serious.

She looked at me and held my chin by her finger. I gulped, I feel my tears down to my cheeks, Mamita slowly wipe my tears and made a face to her.

"Samientos ruined thier life before. And I can do it again if you will not stay away to that man." She threatened. "Kung nasira 'ko sila noon, Paano pa kaya ngayon?"