Chapter Four - The First Day at College

Over in Princeton, New Jersey, (YN), Ron, Judy, and Bumblebee arrived at the collage

Over in Princeton, New Jersey, (YN), Ron, Judy, and Bumblebee arrived at the collage. (YN) climbed out to take a look at the Princeton University that stood before him.

It was magnificent, it looked worthy enough to house the royal family of England. The grass growing all around the collage campus was lush and summer green, fully grown trees littered the yard, and (YN) could smell the beautiful scent of fresh life and old history. (YN) took a deep breath. The air was a gentle warm, and the sky was a rich blue, not a cloud in sight. For the first time since he fought Decepticons, he felt normal.

(YN): "I'm thoroughly impressed. This place is even bigger in person." He said awestruck.

Bumblebee: "<Meh, I've seen bigger things on Cybertron.>" he chirped.

(YN): "Don't ruin the moment for me, Bee, alright? Look, I'm gonna grab my stuff and find my room. You go around back and park." He told Bumblebee, collecting his belongings and walked into the campus, just as Bumblebee drives off.

Judy: "Oh my gosh! Look at this place!" She gasped as she and Ron stepped out of a silver rented Chevy Tahoe

Judy: "Oh my gosh! Look at this place!" She gasped as she and Ron stepped out of a silver rented Chevy Tahoe. "I feel smarter already. Oh, Ron, can you smell it?"

Ron: "Yeah, smells like 40,000 grand a year." He grumbled.

Judy: "Hey, cheapo." She placed her hands on her hips and give Ron a stern look.

Ron: "Hey, uh.." He turned to (YN) who was grinning. "We'll get the rest of your stuff, why don't you check out your room?" He offered, motioning over to the entrance.

(YN): "You sure?" He asked.

Judy: "Yeah, go." She encouraged, smiling.