Chapter Fourteen - Desert Run

Lennox, Epps, along with Bishop and Reynolds, eventually land on the sands of the Egyptian desert, and headed off to the ruins of and old town

Lennox "Go!" He ordered as the soldiers ran to the town. "Remember, they're friendlys!" He reminded them about the villagers. The Autobots drove up in their vehicle modes, all of them ready for battle.

As the soldiers and the Autobots set up, they spotted some local villagers and they advised them that a combat zone is about to happen, not that there's anything that can be done to stop it.

Graham: "Cover Optimus!" He ordered

A number of soldiers now covered up Optimus' deceased form with some large parachutes to keep him hidden from the Decepticons.

Lennox: "Secure the village. Get those weapons cases down here." He called out. "I need snipers and Stingers up high."

Bishop: "Load up .50 Calibers and Gatling guns on the upper levels as well." She ordered next.

Epps: "So, we just dropped off ten tons of dead robot in the middle of nowhere." He muttered, his aim looking out to the desert. "I hope this little kid know what he's doing."

Lennox: "Yeah, me too." He replied.

A few moments later, all the soldiers were all set up and ready for action. The Autobots have set up a defensive perimeter around the town, all keeping their optics out in case they pick up on any Decepticon signals.

Graham: "Got a visual!" He called out. "Yellow team! Four clicks!"

Everyone looked at where Graham is looking at. Bishop looked to Reynolds, who handed her a pair of binoculars. She took a look, and then she smiled.

Bishop: "It's Bumblebee's group!" She informed Lennox.

Lennox: "Pop flare!" He ordered, and Graham used his Heckler & Koch P2A1 flare pistol to fire a flare into the sky.