Chapter Seven - Captured and Probed

Back at the University, (YN) ran to his dorm, swiping up Fallen papers that lodged themselves free from his binder. He kicked the door open and slammed it shut, then sets his stuff down. He then felt the shudders and shivers again. (YN) began to see the Cybertronian symbols in his head yet again.

(YN): "Come on, fight it!" He grunted to himself. "Don't give in!" But it was too much.

(YN) then grabbed a small glass of green paint and a paintbrush, then started painting Cybertronian symbols all over the walls from before. He ripped a poster off the wall after he continued drawing.

|—————————|—————————|

Meanwhile, Alice was walking along the halls of the school, but she only has one thing on her mind, and she's going to get it

Leo: "Alicia, mi amor!" He greeted, walking up to Alice with a pizza box in hand. "Can I interest you in a 18-inch Zookeeper's special? Extra-large, triple cheese, with every known animal as a topping. Basically, I've got, like, 18 inches of meat." He then saw she wasn't interested. "Unless you're vegetarian. Alright. It's cool. Me too."

Alice: "(YN) home?" She now asked.

Leo: "(YN)? I think he died, but why don't we check?" He shrugged as they walked back to his dorm.

The door then open and Leo and Alice enter. Leo now stopped and his eyes widened, shocked at (YN)'s 'artwork' all across the room, even across Leo's posters and TV.

(YN): "Oh, hey, guys!" He greeted, trying to play it cool. "You ever have a song stuck in your head that you hate, but for some reason, you just can't stop singing or whistling to it, having it constantly repeat itself, repeat itself, repeat itself over and over and over?" He went over to a stack of kitten calendars. "Kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar!" He rambled repeatedly, sliding the calendars off the stack and all over the floor. "Why do you have so many kitten calendars!?!"

Leo: "What the eff, dude?" He asked in shock.

(YN): "Hey, hey, hey. I know you're freaking out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. I know this is weird, but I have a perfectly logical explanation." He now said defensively. "I've got some code in my head, and I understand it better when it's written out, though I got a little carried away with doing this."

Leo: "Alice, I'm horrified you had to see this." He breathed out. "Let's go."

Alice: "Get out." She abruptly pushed Leo out of the room and into the hall.

Leo: "Wait, wait, wait!" He pleaded, but Alice slammed the door in his face. "Can I just sit and watch?" He asked from behind the door. "I'll eat my pizza quietly."