Chapter Nine - Decepticons: Moblize

In New York City, after the battle in the forest, Megatron and Starscream land on top of the Gas Company Tower bunkering, ready to plan out their next course of action, Starscream holding his broken limb

Megatron: "That went well." He growled to himself. But he felt accomplished that he had killed Optimus.

Starscream: "We've... lost the boy, master." He muttered to Megatron, holding his severed arm. "The Autobots must be shielding their signals." Megatron turned and snarled at him.

Megatron: "I can't even relay on you" He ripped the severed limb away from Starscream and grabbed him by the head. "to swat a SIMPLE INSCET!" He roared, slamming Starscream down on the helipad, and kicked him onto his back, before slamming Starscream's arm down on the roof.

Starscream: "One insect among SEVEN BILLION!" He spoke up.

Megatron: "SHUT UP!" He snarled, slamming his foot on Starscream's chestplate, his treads scraping against his chest, sparks coming off from the action. "I do not want hear your excuses, Starscream."

Starscream: "He could be anywhere." He added on in pain, trying to push off Megatron's foot. Megatron grunted, pushing his foot off him instead, then walked away to the ledge of the building.

Megatron: "Then we will FORCE them to find him for us! It's time for the world to know of our presence." He declared, looking at the metropolis around them. Starscream managed to get his severed arm reattached. "No more disguises. NO MERCY! The time has come for my master's arrival."

Megatron held up his fusion cannon, and with a mental command, a beam of blue light shot out, heading off towards the stars, with a series of rings surrounding the main beam of light

|—————————|—————————|

In Earth's orbit, Soundwave's eyes light up as he picked up on a secret encrypted message to all his followers.