Chapter Fifteen - Devastator/Spring the Trap: The Battle of Egypt Part 1

Back at the mining pit, the sound of loud machinery could be heard. Simmons and Leo looked over to a slope that lead out of the mine. They could see an assortment of machines drive up, and come to a stop with loud hisses from their engines and brakes.

There was a red Komatsu HD465-7 Articulated Dump Truck, a large red O&K Terex RH400 Hydraulic Mining Excavator, a yellow Kobelco CK2500-II Crawler Crane, another yellow Caterpillar 992D Front Loader, and a grey and white MACK Cement Mixer

There was a red Komatsu HD465-7 Articulated Dump Truck, a large red O&K Terex RH400 Hydraulic Mining Excavator, a yellow Kobelco CK2500-II Crawler Crane, another yellow Caterpillar 992D Front Loader, and a grey and white MACK Cement Mixer. Each of the five vehicles had the insignia of the Decepticons on their forms.

Simmons: "You ever see that film Gunfight at the O.K. Corral?" He asked Leo. "With Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas?"

Leo: "No, why?" He asked timidly.

Simmons: "Looks like we're right in the middle of it." He replied to Leo.

Leo: "Is that good?" He asked, trying to make the mood better.

Simmons: "A lot of people died." He answered dreadfully.

Simultaneously, all eight of the large vehicles began to power up and transform, but not into robot mode, but into something much more destructive. The excavator lifted its bucket and arm up, as it began to split in two. The 992D front loader on the right began to split apart and change, now becoming what could be a clawed hand, which then connected to the excavator, which formed what could be the upper arms, forming the right arm and claw. The excavator now had a large circular center, and a series of cables shot out at the cement mixer truck, reeling it in, forcing it to be part of the combining Cybertronian, and has what was a large facial plate forming from the truck.

 The excavator now had a large circular center, and a series of cables shot out at the cement mixer truck, reeling it in, forcing it to be part of the combining Cybertronian, and has what was a large facial plate forming from the truck

Then, the crawler crane began to change, and take up part of the left arm, the M930 bulldozer becoming the left claw, just as the articulated dump truck began to change as well, and formed a waist from the back of the excavator. The D10N bulldozer and the green 773B dump truck now changed form, and they became the right and left legs at the rest of the gigantic monster. All the vehicles have collaborated together to form something monstrous.