Chapter Seventeen - The Revival: The Battle of Egypt Part 3

Meanwhile, Lennox and Epps were now giving orders into their communicators; with (YN) and Mikaela sitting by. The gunfire was unrelenting and insane, while they shielded themselves with one another's forms.

Reynolds: "Just got off the Comms, the Air Force is coming." He informed the group. "F-18s and F-16s are on their way, as well as a B-1 Lancer. They're about to bring the rain."

Mikaela: "What does that mean?" She inquired.

(YN): "They're doing a bombing run." He replied to her, and Mikaela nodded in understanding.

Lennox: "We'll make a break through the B's on my command, okay?" He told (YN) and Mikaela the next part of the plan. "You guys stick with me, you understand? You stay on my ass." He ordered the teenagers.

(YN): "Right." He nodded, and looked to Mikaela. "Ready?" He held out his hand.

Mikaela: "Always." She took his hand, and nodded.

Epps: "I hope these F-16s and F-18s got good aim." He spoke up as he gripped his rifle.

Lennox: "Yeah? Why is that?" He asked, looking at the courtyard in front of them, waiting for the moment to run.

Epps: "I told them to hit the orange smoke." He  replied, then Lennox, (YN), Mikaala, and Bishop looked to their right and saw the orange smoke next to them, rising into the air around them.

" He  replied, then Lennox, (YN), Mikaala, and Bishop looked to their right and saw the orange smoke next to them, rising into the air around them

Lennox: "You mean THAT orange smoke?" He queried. 

Epps: "It wasn't my best toss, okay?" He defended himself, shaking his head.

(YN): "Oh, come on." He groaned.

Bishop: "You need to work on your throwing next time." She deadpanned.

F-16 Pilot(on Radio): "Viper, thunder." He announced.

Lennox, Epps, and Bishop looked at (YN) and Mikaela and to each other with wary expressions. And then....

Lennox/Epps: "RUUUUN!!!" They both roared and everyone started running through the orange smoke.

Bishop: "GO, GO, GO, GO!" She shouted.

Breakaway sees the group while he was in the air, and flew down to the ground and transformed into his robot mode, and deployed his Burst-Minigun on his right forearm.