Chapter Eighteen - Going Home

The battle of Egypt was over

The battle of Egypt was over. Some parts of the historical land were destroyed. More than 55 US Marines are killed and hundreds wounded. The soldiers and fellow teammates and allies looked over to the pyramids, seeing a column of black smoke rising up, indicating that Optimus had pulled it off: he had defeated Megatron and The Fallen, and destroyed the Star Harvester.

Mikaela, Jake, Vanessa, Lennox and Bishop, as well as the others looked out to the Sphinx, and they all saw Elita and Optimus walk up from behind the ancient Sphinx, the two of them sporting some battle scars, but other than that, they're both alive and well. (YN) was also up on Optimus' shoulder, waving to them. Optimus removed the jet parts and guns off his form, now standing tall and mighty, as (YN) straightened himself up, his hands now on his hips, and he looked on with a smile.

 Optimus removed the jet parts and guns off his form, now standing tall and mighty, as (YN) straightened himself up, his hands now on his hips, and he looked on with a smile

Mikaela now ran up to (YN), who climbed down off of Optimus, and they both hugged, despite him groaning in slight pain. They then let go, and she looks at him, seeing him with a determined smile on his face. Mikaela kissed (YN) and hugged him again, stroking his hair and the back of his neck.

Mikaela: "Can we get married already?" She asked.

(YN): "You just read my mind, gorgeous." He smiled back. "Of course. It'll be worth it."

(YN) and Mikaela stayed in their embrace for a whole minute before they let go, and smiled at each other. Ron and Judy walked up to their nephew and gave him a proud hug. Bumblebee, who walked up and heard this, began to beep and chirp, now opening part of his chestplate to take out two cogs, as if he were the ring bearer. As he gave them to his two human friends, Bumblebee began to hum 'Here Comes the Bride', Mikaela now snickering and laughing.

Mikaela: "Bumblebee, you're the best." She smiled happily.

(YN): "Hey, thanks for that, Bee." He smiled.

Bumblebee[Stereo]: "What? I'm just tryin' to help." He shrugged his shoulders, Cliffjumper and Sideswipe patting his shoulder and back respectively.

Arcee: "You did the right thing." She commented next.

Elita One: "A wedding?" She knelt down to their height. "When's the event? Can I be the maid of honour?" She asked.