Chapter Two - Preparing for Collage

Meanwhile, at the Witwicky Residence, the family was getting ready for (YN)'s next stage job life

Meanwhile, at the Witwicky Residence, the family was getting ready for (YN)'s next stage job life. The 19-year-old, now 6ft 1in tall boy was getting ready for his biggest thing of his life. Well... second biggest thing if your considering what happened with the Autobots and the Decepticons: he was off to Collage.

(YN) put on his leather jacket and tied his shoes on his two dogs, Roscoe, who was a silver sable American Alsatian, and Bella, a Bernese Mountain dog, both run into his room and wag their tails, panting happily. (YN) chuckled and patted their heads.

???: "Come on! Let's go! All hands on deck!" Shouted a voice from outside.

(YN) rolled his eyes and looked out. He saw his Uncle Ron carrying a box of his things and putting them in the Pontiac Vibe.

Ron: "(YN)! Move it!" He yelled.

(YN): "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" He yelled back. "Just can't wait to get rid of me, can he?" He muttered. He then slid down the stair-railing and landed on his feet with Roscoe and Bella in tow. Then he saw Judy crying. "What's wrong, Aunt Judy?"

Judy: "Look what I found." She holds up a bib with a teddy bear on it. "It's your baby bin." She cried.

(YN): "Ugh." He sighed, slapping his forehead. "Okay. Here we go." Judy then hugged him with all her might. Ron then comes in and saw them.

Ron: "Judy, come on!" He groaned, rolling his eyes. "The guy's 19 years old!"

(YN): "See, Uncle Ron? THIS is how you're supposed to react when your own bloodline is about to go out into the world and fend for himself." He muffled in Judy's arms.

Ron: "My heart bleeds for you, pal." He muttered sarcastically.

(YN): "No love at all, huh?" He mumbled. Judy let go and looked at him.

Judy: "You have to come home every holiday, not just big ones." She said. "You have to come home for Halloween."

(YN): "I can't come over for THAT, Aunt Judy." He chuckled.

Judy: "Well, then we'll come to you." She suggested.

(YN): "Absolutely not. You're not doing that." He stated with a serious face.

Ron: "Would you let the kid breathe, for crying out loud?" He snapped. "Come on. Go pack. There's no way you're packed for a month-long trip." Judy sniffed and walked up the steps. "March, young lady." He then gives Judy a smack on the buttock. (YN) immediately covered his eyes.