Prologue - Entering the Game

IM NOT WRITING THE WHOLE PROLOGUE BC I DON'T HAVE THE BRAINCELLS FOR IT I'M SORRY
i accidentally published this when i meant to save it so if you got a notification i'm so sorry-

You flew around the room with the large computers. There were rooms dedicated to this stuff, and it was cold, frigid even, to make sure the computers don't overheat. The cold was good; that meant it was easy for you to manifest here. The colder it is, the better it is for spirits like you.

Shadow: Stop sounding like the ad during PBS kids "brought to you by views like you."
You: Shut the fuck up Shadow.
What did I do??
Exist.
WHY YOU SO MAD?!
I'm FOCUSING. We have to find an entrance point that won't immediately kick us out!
WELL I FOUND ONE!
Where?
By the computer in the far left corner, it leads to the warehouse.
Go on...
I don't think it's protected very well, if we go in through there it could work.
So like, spawn in as an item? Like in a box or something?
EXACTLY!
What form will you take when we hop in?
Most likely my crow/raven/burnt chicken form.
Thank you for using the nicknames i gave it.
No problem bestie 💅
How do you telepathically communicate emojis??
I dunno but you should try it out.
Us: 👯
Epic, it worked!
I like this.
I know right i'm the best.
Shut up and listen to the computer people speak.
Ok 🫡😼😈🕺👯🙊

You turned your attention to the people speaking by the main monitor, who were rebooting the program after the people in the pods failed to have the necessary memories. You already looked in the pods. They certainly had a selection of... unique individuals. You didn't know their names, but you knew that one of them was the 'mastermind'. You didn't want to look into it, wanting the game to at least be interesting. The reboot was almost up, though, so you quickly flew over to the computer Shadow mentioned earlier, and possessed it.

(this is gonna be confusing) Possession doesn't work like people think it does. It's not a demon suddenly controlling your every movement without your permission; you have to invite it upon you. Complicated objects work in a similar way- you need to wait till they are vulnerable, whether that means damaged, being built, being upgraded, invited upon it by a greater force, or, as in this case, rebooting the object. Not that you are a demon of course. Not yourself that is. Shadow is, so you abide by the same rules.

This reminds me of the Matrix
You never even seen the Matrix what the duck are you talking about.
"What the duck" 💀
Fuck you hoe 🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟
It could also be similar to Ralph Breaks the Internet
You're right and i hate it
Haha
I think we are loading in now.
See you on the other side, bestie 🫡
See you soon 🫡

Sorry this is short! There really isn't much to write that you won't have dreams or flashbacks to in the future-
(Word Count: 519)