Chapter 9 - Titan

─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─ 1st Person POV ─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

I stood on top of the wall with Levi, looking down at the city of Trost.

I could feel the wall vibrating, as well as heavy footsteps, and I scanned the area to search for where they were coming from.

To my astonishment, I spotted a muscular Titan carrying a large boulder towards the hole in the gate.

"What the fuck?" I gawked.

I ran over towards the top of the hole with Levi, where Erwin had instructed me and Levi to stay on top of. Both of us had no idea why this Titan was helping.

Erwin better fucking tell me what's going on later, I thought.

We reached the top of the wall above the hole just in time to see two titans closing in on what looked to be like three kids, and one of them was pulling another one... out from a Titan?

The two Titans were quickly approaching the kids, and Levi and I sprung into action, rushing towards the Titans.

ʚ ─ ⋆ Armin's POV⋆ ─ ɞ

"I can't pull Eren out! He's unbelievably hot to the touch and he's fused with his Titan body!" I yelled towards Mikasa.

"Then we're going to have to cut him out!" I heard a voice behind me.

"Wait! Team leader Rico! Please!" Mikasa panicked, but she was already cutting Eren out.

He fell from his Titan body, landing into my arms as we both tumbled down onto the ground.

Holy crap, I did not sign up for this today, I thought.

A shadow looked over me, and I slowly turned around and looked up.

I was met with two Titans looking down at me.

"Eren! Armin!" I heard Mikasa yell, as one of the Titans reached its hand out towards me and Eren.

There was a blur, and the Titans fell to the ground.

─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─ 1st Person POV ─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

Levi and I leaped off the wall, entering a dive as we raced towards the two Titans which were about to grab the kids.

Levi and I slashed the napes of the Titans at the same time, causing them to fall to the ground with a loud crash, as we landed on top of their steaming bodies.

Levi and I stood with their back towards them for a few seconds, our capes billowing in the wind, before we turned around slowly.

"Hey. You kids," Levi began.

"What the hell happened here?" I continued, staring at them.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

A/N: OMG guys I updated??? Who am I? I'm so sorry it's been like 3 months since I updated I haven't had the motivation to write, I have started on a Draco fanfic which I update more often though! This chapter is pretty short because I was rushing to get this out but I guess this is a late Christmas gift for you guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sasha out! 🫶🏻