Chapter 8 Beautiful!

What's ,the last thing that happened in the stories ? " Well , the last part of the whole series centers around Moroha, Setsuna, and Towa defeating Kirinmarou , finding the dream butterfly, and saving Ren from the silver scale curse , and um Inuyasha and Kagome are stuck in the borderland!

" Borderland?" Toga's, grave the dog general! They look "How ,do we get there?" Well, early on in the stories the gateway was through the black rainbow pearl but at the end parts Rion opened a portal for Moroha then Towa and Setsuna got in with the use of her weapon that is Setsuna's ,and um Moroha's priestess power she walked right to the tree.

Wait, are they still missing even from feudal era? "We ,sense them but can't reach them! " After, the gala maybe we could help brainstorm and hunt! You, know maybe we could, search for the relics while we're at it? " That could be fun!" Marsha said with a grin.

We,could track down Rion she might be able to help? There, is a theory in my world ,that occultists do sex magic to open portals ,or eh gateways! I see blushing people all around.. I'm,not joking I'm serious ,that is why I was in lingerie when I got lightheaded and found myself swimming, out of the lake so, I'm leaning towards yeah it works!

It ,got quiet and they all look at me " What?" You, were doing that ? Well, about to we were all drunk then a guy who has been nothing, but a friend for like ten years broke up ,with his girlfriend it was a fuck buddy thing, kinda because he was upset one time ooh la la but didn't get that far!

But, there were about twenty couples doing it you couldn't, mistake it right on the sandbar it was a full moon too! "Why,did he break up with her?" I look at the ladies...Well, she always accused him, when he wasn't doing anything so he told her to do whatever she wanted I knew she was ,talking to someone on the side without consent ,but I didn't get in there business!

" What ,was your life like there?" Ikuo, I trained horses, had a side business doing parties I also did, art , and singing with groups on occasion I worked for ,a veterinarian part time,I have brothers, nieces, nephews but I guess I always knew I was a bit different!

" Ooh I love parties!" The one who favors Ren said. Me too, but um I did Romance parties! I wink and giggled. Saber smirks "What, is a romance party mate?" I giggled.. Let ,me put it this way it was illegal ,for men and women to do one together, because of the education, sex toys, lubes , and lingerie!

Ikuo's ,grandfather spewed wine coughing " I ,sold toys for men to the ladies called cock rings , and pocket pussies, good head which numbs a woman's throat so she can give a blow job without gagging, sex swings , anal toys ,like butt plugs if that's your fetish! Oh ,women love the O, and just a shit ton of other stuff!

" What,other things were at these parties?" Of course, it had to be the one who looked similar to Miroku .. Well, here's a sex fact men like, having sex regularly increases your life span!" Oh , I meant to ask ,do I have to perform any talents at this gala? " Yes, but we didn't want you to be nervous!" It's okay, Aero I can sing but I am ,sure it won't be anything people here would be used to!

" Can we hear you sing? I look at Ghal and blush.. Eh alright then clearing my throat I took a sip of the juice " Gazing through the window at the world outside, wondering will mother earth survive, hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime , After all there only just the two of us, and here we are still fighting for our lives, watching all of history repeat itself , time after time,I'm just a dreamer I'm dreaming my life away"

I stop and drink some juice " Sing again!" His grandfather says I nod

"You think I'm an ignorant savage, you've been so many places I guess it must be so, but still I cannot see that the savage one is me,how can there be so much that you don't know, you don't Oh, you think you own whatever land you land on ,the earth is just a dead thing you can claim, but I know every rock and tree and creature, has a life has a spirit has a name, you think the only people who are people, are the ones who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of a stranger you'll learn things you never knew you never knew, you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned? you need to sing with all the voices of the mountain, you need to paint with all the colors of the wind, you need a plane with all the colors of the wind" Beautiful! I blushed " Thank you!"
I don't own the music:)!